Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Misadventures of Rudy Giuliani

China

As much as I like Rudy getting hit for millions, I still have to reflect. 

There was literally a conspiracy, for the specific purpose of overthrowing the results of the most important, most watched, election in our country. 

A conspiracy involving at least large numbers of the Republican party. One which at least assumed that nearly the entire Party would willingly participate in. A conspiracy where probably more than 100 performed actions to help the conspiracy progress. 

A conspiracy which, maybe not all but certainly most of the Republican Party are still working on. And getting ready to do it again. 

And almost three years later, the only punishment we've seen is a civil conviction, for slandering two people. 

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

They'll barely see any of that money if at all.

I don't think they care too much...they've been vindicated, the man who basically initiated a terror attack against them has been found guilty/liable, and I'm sure whatever they do get will be welcomed as long as it squeezes Rudy like a zit.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is a hysterical paragraph from the WaPo writeup. 

None of the accusations against the mother and daughter were true, a Georgia secretary of state investigation found. The supposed suitcases at State Farm Arena, where the women were working, were regular ballot boxes, and the purported USB drive was a ginger mint.