Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Misadventures of Rudy Giuliani

China

8 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Surprised I hadn't seen this sooner. 🤭

Come on down and buy a My Pillow! If you buy today, Rudy will personally leak hair dye on your pillow and give you a free rorschach design that will allow you to see all kinds of things that aren't actually there. Buy your delusions while they still last!

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ex-Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6

Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump aide turned crucial January 6 witness, says in a new book she was groped by Rudy Giuliani, who was “like a wolf closing in on its prey”, on the day of the attack on the Capitol.

Describing meeting with Giuliani backstage at Donald Trump’s speech near the White House before his supporters marched on Congress in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election, Hutchinson says the former New York mayor turned Trump lawyer put his hand “under my blazer, then my skirt”.

“I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” she writes. “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to [Trump adviser] John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin.

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/20/rudy-giuliani-grope-cassidy-hutchinson-claim-january-6-trump-aide

• Thumb down 1

I pulled this from another site where somebody was enjoying their creative writing:

"...I looked back at Rudy.  Despite the cold outside, it was hot in the tent.  Rudy was sweating by this point, black hair dye running down his face, around his ears, dripping off his chin and staining his shirt.  'You're ... you're sweating dye,' I manage to get out through his perverse pawing.

Rudy gave a smirk that I assumed was supposed to look come-hither, but ended up looking like he had just eaten a rancid taco.  'That's my love juice,' he replied, also somehow managing to sound like a rancid taco.  Then he exposed his yellowed teeth and began to unhinge his jaw..."

:ols:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

That's the point I would have gone directly to the FBI with the whole story of the election fraud and conspiracy by TFG and his minions. Right then.

On the other hand, she's the type of person who has chosen to work for a party of cretins.  I suspect the two of you have slightly different outlooks on life.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

On the other hand, she's the type of person who has chosen to work for a party of cretins.  I suspect the two of you have slightly different outlooks on life.

Buzzette had to check me on thinking less of her for reporting what Rudy did to her.  But still plenty of other reasons to.

Giuliani Denies Jan 6 Groping Allegations, Says He Would Never Do That… In Front Of So Many People

Former New York City Mayor and legal advisor to ex-President Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, has denied accusation made by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson that he groped her on January 6, 2021, backstage at a speech by then-President Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., just prior to the U.S. Capitol riot.

The disgraced lawyer addressed this allegation during his appearance on Newsmax’s “The Balance” on Wednesday and it didn’t take long to make matters worse.

“She claims that I groped her in a tent on January 6, where all the people went in that were very, very cold as a result of the president’s speech,” Giuliani told host Eric Bolling. “I’m gonna grope somebody, with 100 people around?”

He continued: “First of all, I’m not gonna grope somebody at all. And number two, in front of like 100 people?”

Click on the link for the full denial

Or maybe he just doesn't remember because he was blackout drunk from all the scotch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, China said:

Giuliani Denies Jan 6 Groping Allegations, Says He Would Never Do That… In Front Of So Many People

Former New York City Mayor and legal advisor to ex-President Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, has denied accusation made by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson that he groped her on January 6, 2021, backstage at a speech by then-President Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., just prior to the U.S. Capitol riot.

The disgraced lawyer addressed this allegation during his appearance on Newsmax’s “The Balance” on Wednesday and it didn’t take long to make matters worse.

“She claims that I groped her in a tent on January 6, where all the people went in that were very, very cold as a result of the president’s speech,” Giuliani told host Eric Bolling. “I’m gonna grope somebody, with 100 people around?”

He continued: “First of all, I’m not gonna grope somebody at all. And number two, in front of like 100 people?”

Click on the link for the full denial

Or maybe he just doesn't remember because he was blackout drunk from all the scotch.

I think people like Trump and Rudy usually get off on doing things like that in front of other people. It shows they can get away with it and gives them a massive sense of power over others, which is their drug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rudy Giuliani snubbed judge’s order in defamation case, election worker says

Rudy Giuliani has failed to comply with a federal judge's order to turn over evidence and pay legal fees to election workers he defamed, according to a new court filing.

In papers filed Thursday, lawyers for Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss say Giuliani "failed to take any of the actions" a federal judge ordered him to carry out by Sept. 20, including paying $89,000 in attorney's fees for the two election workers.

U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell in Washington, D.C., issued the order last month in response to Giuliani having failed to comply with earlier court orders.

An attorney and a spokesperson for Giuliani did not immediately respond to requests for comment Thursday night.

In her ruling last month, Howell blasted Giuliani for repeatedly ignoring court orders demanding he turn over required information to Freeman and Moss for their civil suit alleging he defamed them after the 2020 presidential election.

Howell also ordered Giuliani to turn over personal and business financial documents by Sept. 20, and to pay Freeman and Moss' lawyers for legal costs tied to trying to get him to comply with court orders. Further, she ordered his businesses to pay $43,684 for costs related to a similar motion, "with interest on that amount to accrue from September 20, 2023 until the date of final judgment against Giuliani personally if his eponymous businesses fail to comply." 

Click on the link for the full article

-----------------------------------------------------

Trump legal news brief: Rudy Giuliani trial to start Dec. 11 to decide how much he must pay 2 Georgia election workers

Rudy Giuliani must appear in a Georgia courtroom to learn how much money he will have to pay two election workers he was found liable for defaming in the aftermath of the 2020 election. The former Trump lawyer also denied groping allegations made by a former assistant to the president’s chief of staff, while Peter Navarro, Trump’s former trade adviser, said the former president has chipped in $300,000 to help pay for his legal defense.

Howell, who found Giuliani liable for defaming Freeman and Moss after falsely spreading a conspiracy theory that they had tampered with voting machine results in 2020, set Dec. 11 as the start date of the trial that will determine the amount of damages the former New York mayor must pay the two women, ABC News reported.

The trial will take three to five days to decide, Howell estimated.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Giuliani to lose 2nd attorney in Georgia, leaving him without local legal team

A second lawyer for Rudy Giuliani is seeking to depart his legal team in Georgia, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News, a move that would appear to leave the former New York City mayor without any local lawyers in the state.

A motion to withdraw has been submitted to the clerk, the sources said. A judge in the case has to sign off on the motion.

News of the move comes after several other former attorneys of the Trump ally have sued Giuliani for failure to pay his bills, including his longtime friend and attorney Bob Costello, who sued Giuliani for over $1 million in payments due to his firm.

Earlier, an additional lawyer for Giuliani in Georgia, David Wolfe, submitted his own motion to withdraw from his representation of Giuliani.

• Haha 4

SLAPP: Rudy Giuliani suing President Biden for defamation

A new lawsuit brought by the former attorney of the former president is long on bitterness and spite — and short on factual allegations.

Rudy Giuliani is suing President Joe Biden for defamation, alleging that as a candidate, Biden smeared him unfairly and harmed his reputation and that Biden has profited from the alleged lies he told about Giuliani.

It sounds salacious and significant — until one digs up that the only statements Giuliani is complaining about are when Biden indicated that he was repeating Russian disinformation.

He cites a few specific statements, centering broadly around the narrative Giuliani, Trump, and other allies tried to create regarding Ukraine and Biden ahead of the 2020 election.

These include Biden saying that Giuliani was “being used as a Russian pawn,” that he was “being fed information that is Russian that is not true,” and that intelligence agents had signed a document agreeing that “what [Giuliani] is accusing [Biden] of is a Russian plant.”

The lawsuit doesn’t appear to have much merit — for example, the statement that intelligence agents had signed a document agreeing that the Hunter Biden laptop story reeked of Russian disinformation is essentially a statement of fact.

The statements that Giuliani is being “used as a Russian pawn” or “being fed information” are less allegations against Giuliani than against the folks allegedly misinforming him and directing his behavior.

Nonetheless, however, if this lawsuit made it to a courtroom, the obvious defense would be that Biden could support the belief that the statements were factual.

Supporting that, in 2020 — with Donald Trump still in office — the U.S. Treasury noted that it was holding accountable several individuals for disseminating Russian disinformation in regard to the election.

These individuals included Andrii Derkach, who held a meeting with Giuliani in December 2019, helping him seek kompromat on Biden. He even joined Giuliani on right-wing media, where it was reported that he piled Giuliani down with “hundreds of pages” of documents surrounding the Burisma allegations.

When this surfaced, Giuliani acknowledged the contact but denied knowing Derkach was a Russian agent.

I thought Rudy was out of attorneys.  Who is he using for this lawsuit, and can he or will he pay them?

• Haha 1

Giuliani: ‘I have never had an alcohol problem’

Former Trump lawyer and adviser Rudy Giuliani vehemently denied having a drinking problem Wednesday, following a report from the New York Times detailing the former New York City mayor’s drinking habits.

“I do not have an alcohol problem. I have never had an alcohol problem,” Giuliani said during a press conference in Concord, New Hampshire in response to questions about the Times report.

“[If] I have an alcohol problem, I should be in the Guinness Book of World Records,” Giuliani said, citing his various accomplishments and his job history as evidence refuting the report.

“Nobody could have achieved that if they did [have a drinking problem]. ... I was working 24 hours a day. It’s a big damn lie,” Giuliani told reporters, who had gathered outside Merrimack County Superior Court to hear the former mayor announce his plans to sue President Joe Biden over a comment Biden made about him during the 2020 presidential race.

According to the Times, those close to Giuliani have been concerned about his drinking for years. That concern has now caught the attention of prosecutors in the federal election case against former President Donald Trump, they report.

Giuliani slammed the Times during the press conference, calling the outlet a “disgrace,” and claiming the report was a lie. While he was responding to questions about the story, someone who appeared to be a member of Giuliani’s staff attempted to step in to end the press conference, but Giuliani refused. “It’s my press conference,” he said.

"I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink.  I get drunk. I fall down.  No problem." he was heard to say.

EXCLUSIVE: IRS claims Rudy Giuliani owes $550k in unpaid taxes and places a LIEN on his $4.5million Palm Beach penthouse

The IRS has placed a lien on Rudy Giuliani's $4.5 million penthouse after accusing the fallen attorney of owing more than half a million dollars in unpaid taxes, DailyMail.com can reveal. 

The federal tax agency claims the 79-year-old former New York City mayor owes $549,435.26 in unpaid income taxes for 2021, according to a notice filed in court in Palm Beach County, Florida.

The IRS placed a lien on Giuliani's penthouse in Palm Beach, just three miles north of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence.

If Giuliani doesn't pay up, the September 1 lien allows the IRS to seize some of the profits from Giuliani's condo if it were to be sold.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1