Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Misadventures of Rudy Giuliani

China

5 hours ago, China said:

Rudy Giuliani blames one man for all his legal woes… but it’s not himself

Did Rudy Giuliani take any time out during the holidays to reflect on the downfall of his career and reputation? It seems he did…. And he came to some wild conclusions.

In a tweet, Giuliani says there’s one man to blame for the bankrupt, disgraced state in which he finds himself.

That’s right… it’s himself Joe Biden.

Click on the link for the full story

Something absolutely fantastic just happened to me.

I went to Twitter to view this tweet and the responses and just found out, for the first time, that Rudy has blocked me.

giphy.gif

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

A diverse coalition owed money by Rudy Giuliani meets virtually for first bankruptcy hearing

A group of people and businesses who say they are owed money by Rudy Giuliani gathered virtually Friday for the first court hearing since he declared bankruptcy last month after losing a defamation suit to two Georgia election workers.

During a two-hour Zoom hearing, an attorney for Giuliani told a U.S. bankruptcy judge that the former New York City mayor lacks the funds to pay the $148 million he owes the election workers for spreading a conspiracy about their role in the 2020 election. Others with claims against Giuliani should expect to wait as well.

“There’s no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow," the attorney, Gary Fischoff, said, noting that Giuliani was making his living as a radio and podcast host while dealing with a wide range of “financial issues.”

The bankruptcy filing has brought forth a diverse coalition of creditors who previously sued Giuliani for unrelated issues.

In addition to the election workers, creditors include a supermarket employee who was thrown in jail for patting Giuliani’s back, two elections technology companies that he spread conspiracies about, a woman who says he coerced her into sex, several of his former attorneys, the IRS and Hunter Biden. Biden is suing Giuliani, saying he wrongly shared his personal data after obtaining it from the owner of a computer repair shop.

Giuliani’s bankruptcy filing last month came one day after a judge ordered him to immediately pay $148 million to Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss. The Chapter 11 declaration halted the judgment but also prevented Giuliani from challenging the verdict.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

Rudy Giuliani ordered to testify under oath in bankruptcy proceedings

With a filing on the bankruptcy court docket in New York entered Wednesday, Rudy Giuliani has officially been ordered to testify in person next month about the state of his finances in the wake of a court order that he pay the former election workers he defamed, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, $148 million.

Giuliani filed for bankruptcy shortly after the court order in December and it effectively put a stay on any attempts to collect by Freeman and Moss. Last month, Freeman and Moss urged a court in Washington, D.C., to deny a request from Giuliani that sought an exception to the stay that would have allowed him to pursue legal efforts to modify the award amount. It also left open a door for him to request a new damages trial.

The women accused Giuliani of “looking to have his cake and eat it too,” court records showed.

• Thumb up 1

'I'd do it again': Rudy Giuliani says he's proud of the actions that got him indicted

Rudy Giuliani feels he should be praised, not persecuted.

The cash-strapped former New York City mayor, who as Trump's attorney has been hit with a barrage of legal and financial sagas for allegedly trying to publicly flip the result of the 2020 election from President Joe Biden, is making it clear he has zero regrets.

"I'd do it all over again," he said on his "America's Mayor Live" show on Twitter/X. "Every step."

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rudy Giuliani owes $10K for overdraft on checking account as creditors claw at his finances amid $148M defamation judgment

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and stalwart Donald Trump ally, is disputing the millions he owes creditors in at least 10 lawsuits — but doesn’t dispute that he owes nearly $10,000 for overdraft of his checking account.

Documents filed in New York on Monday in Giuliani’s bankruptcy case show that he is challenging the millions he has been deemed to owe in several lawsuits, including the massive $148 million defamation verdict in the case by Georgia election workers Wandrea “Shaye” Moss and Ruby Freeman, who were targeted by Giuliani’s false accusations that they committed fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Giuliani is also challenging almost $400,000 in outstanding legal fees to the law firm of Aidala, Bertuna, and Kamins, which represented him in misconduct proceedings before the Washington, D.C., Bar.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I wanna know what bank permits overdrafts to reoccur to the point of $10,000 in just FEES. 

Seriously, wtf? 

Not related to Rudy, they are going to outlaw this kind of thing soon.  

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/cfpb-proposes-rule-to-close-bank-overdraft-loophole-that-costs-americans-billions-each-year-in-junk-fees/

That said, I hope the very last person to ever get completely raped by overdraft fees is Rudy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Not related to Rudy, they are going to outlaw this kind of thing soon.  

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/cfpb-proposes-rule-to-close-bank-overdraft-loophole-that-costs-americans-billions-each-year-in-junk-fees/

That said, I hope the very last person to ever get completely raped by overdraft fees is Rudy.  

I had read about the fees going away, and was thinking the same when I typed my earlier response.  :D

• Haha 1

Rudy Giuliani claims Donald Trump’s campaign owes him $2m

Rudy Giuliani told a federal bankruptcy court in Manhattan that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the Republican National Committee owe him roughly $2m for a spurious legal battle to overturn election results in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.

The former president’s one-time attorney testified for the first time about his strained financial state on Wednesday, nearly two months after he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the wake of a $148m defamation judgment for his election lies.

“I wouldn’t be bankrupt, up until that,” he told the court.

But Mr Giuliani has declined to hold the former president accountable for what he says are unpaid legal fees,

According to Mr Giuliani, Mr Trump asked him to “take over” his campaign legal staff in November 2020, as Trump-allied attorneys launched a failed effort to reverse election outcomes in states he lost.

“At that point, he had a tremendous number of complaints that there had been fraud in the election,” he said. “He asked me to lead that effort.”

He said his expenses were paid, but he “never got a salary.”

“Once I took over, it was my understanding that I would be paid by the campaign for my legal work and my expenses to be paid,” he added. “When we submitted the invoice for payment, they just paid the expenses. Not all but most. They never paid the legal fees.”

He said he never calculated how much he believes he is owed, but it’s likely $2m.

The three-hour hearing in New York on Wednesday combed through dozens of pages of financial statements, including his assets, income, debts and other obligations, including pending lawsuits for defamation and other allegations that could deal more financial blows to the former mayor.

Among his debts are almost $40,000 in golf club membership fees, according to filings, including $647 to Trump International Golf Club.

He never calculated how much he's owed?  So when and invoice doesn't get paid he never re-issued it or combined it with any other outstanding invoices?  Either his legal business was very poorly run, or he's full of ****.  Possibly both.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Giuliani appeals $148 million Fulton defamation verdict

Rudy Giuliani has appealed a $148 million verdict against him won by two former Fulton County election workers.

In December a federal jury in Washington, D.C., awarded Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss the money because Giuliani falsely accused them of fraud in the 2020 election.

Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and personal attorney for Donald Trump, denounced the verdict as an “absurdity” and predicted it would be “reversed so quickly it will make your head spin.” On Tuesday, he formally appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

“We very much appreciate the judge’s expeditious consideration of this matter and look forward to proceeding accordingly,” said Ted Goodman, political advisor to Giuliani.

Lawyers for Freeman and Moss told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the are “confident Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss’s verdict will not be overturned.”

How is Rudy paying for his legal expenses?  His one lawfirm dropped him for nonpayment, he's in bankruptcy, so where is the money coming from?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 2:13 AM, EmirOfShmo said:

I picked Rudy in the death bet, I thought he would've killed himself by now. Looks like I might have to kill myself if I ever see that tape.