Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Offseason Mini Camp, OTA’s, Training Camp Discussion Thread: Hallelujah, Josh Harris & Co. Era Edition

Conn

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Bills Mafia is the single most annoying fan base in the NFL.  Because they get chesty every year and then fall short. Dallas is second, and the Steelers are third.  

Cowturd fans are by far, BY FAR, the worst. Bills fans aren't even close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You don’t know enough bills fans is what I took away from that comment. :P 

I served over 20 years in the military and saw obnoxious Turd fans everywhere I went the entire time, win or lose. Jerseys and jackets all over the place. Even in foreign countries. Never seen Bills fans like that, even during their 4 SB loss years. Sorry, it's not even debatable. :nono:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Cowturd fans are by far, BY FAR, the worst. Bills fans aren't even close.

DMV Cowboys “fans” that can’t find Dallas on a ****ing map are on another level.

A game in Dallas, with actual Dallas fans, isn’t too shabby.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

DMV Cowboys “fans” that can’t find Dallas on a ****ing map are on another level.

A game in Dallas, with actual Dallas fans, isn’t too shabby.

This is true. Lived in DFW for 15 years & went to many games. The Cow fans there are darn near polite. Outside of DFW, a different story. Rather bizarre actually. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s a useless analyst who’s begging any team to give him a job openly.  

Why he has a job is beyond me. 

I never understood the obsession with Riddick. He was a part of two of the biggest train wrecks in recent history:

The Cerrato Redskins

The Dream Team Eagles.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I never understood the obsession with Riddick. He was a part of two of the biggest train wrecks in recent history:

The Cerrato Redskins

The Dream Team Eagles.

Anybody can have an expert opinion now, even if they’re not an expert. 

Booger McFarlin is a huge idiot but has an interesting first name and was on a good team and now he flaps his gums a lot.

Chris Collinsworth hasn’t said anything profound in decades.  

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Booger McFarlin is a huge idiot but has an interesting first name and was on a good team and now he flaps his gums a lot.

None of those guys were "rumored" as front office/GM candidates though. Riddick was considered a hot prospect more than once 

46 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Agreed and having two Collinsworths on the same broadcast is horrific....as Rowdy Piper would say...pencil neck geeks.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve been to Philly.  Actually was there yesterday.

Philly fans are obnoxious.  

Bills fans are another level obnoxious given they’ve never won anything ever, spent 30 years as irrelevant as we were, maybe even more so.  

I have no use for Bills Mafia.  

Um, did you get a concussion? I know that Santa did after they THREW BATTERIES AT HIM ON THE FIELD. Or the fan that made himself vomit on a little girl who was a fan of the other team (she was like 7 or 8).

Philly fans are proud of how disgusting they are.

Bills Mafia is just a frat. Super annoying to anyone not in the frat, but if you're in the frat , then you don't have to worry about being judged because you, too, find it annoying.

They are in no way in the same LEAGUE of ****ty fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I wish he would change that dumb ****in name. It's disgusting. I was eating my dinner watching PTI the other day, he was on there, and just seeing his name on the screen for 5 minutes made me damner lose my appetite. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Conn said:

https://x.com/bykevinclark/status/1699802010386874520?s=46&t=dlLRyneF5BuPZKQ_J3Da9w

While we’re on the topic of RG3 in the Josh Harris thread, here’s Griffin talking about being a QB for Kyle Shanahan. Interesting 

Wow, he basically puts his issues at the feet of his bowling buddy at the time, Dan.  That's a change from him as to his narrative where he put in on shanny in the past albiet sometimes in a passive-aggressive way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wow, he basically puts his issues at the feet of his bowling buddy at the time, Dan.  That's a change from him as to his narrative where he put in on shanny in the past albiet sometimes in a passive-aggressive way.

One wonders if that is just because its easier now to say that.... since for the next year and more it will be **** Dan Snyder season.... or if he has grown and his understanding of events has changed. He was really mad at Shanny and it came through in his passive aggressiveness like you said. One of the things I guess we will never truly know. I like to leave room for growth in people, especially young people (dude is only 33) but I also recognize that what makes him so good at what he does currently is that he knows what people want to hear and uses that to his advantage.  

24 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

I know it's just one game and drops are part of the passing game but does anyone else wonder if losing EB has had an effect on the Chiefs?   

They seemed undisiplined and not focused.

I had the same thought but was reluctant to say anything after such a small sample size. lol

I think being without Kelce last night was obviously huge.

• Like 4