Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

For those who, like me, are waiting with bated breath for new ownership to ****-can Jason Wright for being an incompetent stooge...

Here's our guy, once again, embarrassing himself by speaking utter falsehoods and nonsense to the media.

Edited by formerly4skins
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Wright has no involvement with the actual football operation so ultimately I really don't care about his fate. But yeah, the new owner will probably want a new non-football face of the franchise. I'm guessing that's gonna be Magic Johnson's role while a real professional does the actual nitty gritty work.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Wright has no involvement with the actual football operation so ultimately I really don't care about his fate.

Him straight up embarrassing this franchise with his incompetence on many occasions gives me a little morbid curiosity as to how bad he could have ****ed things up making football decisions too.

I really am looking forward to new ownership stepping in and getting to watch his stupid head roll. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

This dude...

It's truly bizarre that anyone is even taking this guy remotely seriously when he talks about buying the team and some make believe financers who are giving him $50 billion.

That's like me saying I was super close to marrying Scarlett Johansson because I wrote her a love letter once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It's truly bizarre that anyone is even taking this guy remotely seriously when he talks about buying the team and some make believe financers who are giving him $50 billion.

That's like me saying I was super close to marrying Scarlett Johansson because I wrote her a love letter once.

I was on the guest list for the wedding right?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Having worked with a few people who used to work at Snyder Communications, it's still galling to me that the FBI didn't actually nail them until after Snyder had sold the company. These people I know confirmed that Snyder wouldn't allow people to look him in the eye and that people were afraid to go home at night before Snyder left because he would fire them for being unmotivated.

Yeah from everything I read Dan really sounds like an absolutely horrible boss.

Anyone who insists on being called "Mr." is a huge red flag for me and I won't work for someone like that because it almost always means they're 100% grade A douchebags. And the not looking him in the eyes thing is just next level bat**** insane. The amount of narcissistic insecurity there is mind blowing.

It's borderline impressive to find someone who's not only such a complete asshole but also so utterly incompetent at the same time. There are plenty of smart assholes and really nice idiots, but finding them both in such abundance within one organism is eye-popping.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah from everything I read Dan really sounds like an absolutely horrible boss.

Anyone who insists on being called "Mr." is a huge red flag for me and I won't work for someone like that because it almost always means they're 100% grade A douchebags. And the not looking him in the eyes thing is just next level bat**** insane. The amount of narcissistic insecurity there is mind blowing.

It's borderline impressive to find someone who's not only such a complete asshole but also so utterly incompetent at the same time. There are plenty of smart assholes and really nice idiots, but finding them both in such abundance within one organism is eye-popping.

Oh No Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, bearrock said:

Joe Gibbs made the playoffs 2 out 4 years under Snyder and won a playoff game.  He deserves a second induction into Canton for that.

I still believe that 2007 season was, perhaps, his greatest coaching job ever. Getting that team to 9-7 and into the playoffs after everything they dealt with will never not amaze me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3

15 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

I still believe that 2007 season was, perhaps, his greatest coaching job ever. Getting that team to 9-7 and into the playoffs after everything they dealt with will never not amaze me.

The team was good the QB was trash. Todd  Collins saved that season. Campbell sucked all year way before  the Sean Taylor tragedy. ST kept the games close but Campbell was garbage.

Gibbs love affair with Campbell was his downfall. If Snyder hadn’t low-balled Bobby Beathard, we would likely have drafted Aaron Rodgers instead. That 2007 year would have been Aaron’s third year as a pro and maybe we beat the Pats in the Super Bowl instead of the Giants. Would have changed everything. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

The team was good the QB was trash. Todd  Collins saved that season. Campbell sucked all year way before  the Sean Taylor tragedy. ST kept the games close but Campbell was garbage.

Gibbs love affair with Campbell was his downfall. If Snyder hadn’t low-balled Bobby Beathard, we would likely have drafted Aaron Rodgers instead. That 2007 year would have been Aaron’s third year as a pro and maybe we beat the Pats in the Super Bowl instead of the Giants. Would have changed everything. 

Gibbs saw Campbell as the second coming of Doug Williams and that blinded him I think.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1