Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't read through the entire afternoon of the thread, but it seems y'all had a good time without me and I'm feeling left out. 

But not as left out as Trump.  He had GA's blond bimbo out there.  And she's going somewhere to skank on someone else, Donald.  Hope you had fun, orange mushroom. 

• Haha 1

IANAL but this case is no slam dunk

On one hand this division has experience in white collar crime and it is essentially something they do constantly, look into this stuff

But on the other hand it's difficult to prove that Trump paid these women and doormen to cover up another crime.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-felony-charges-legal-experts-indictment-falsifying-business-records/

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

IANAL but this case is no slam dunk

On one hand this division has experience in white collar crime and it is essentially something they do constantly, look into this stuff

But on the other hand it's difficult to prove that Trump paid these women and doormen to cover up another crime.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-felony-charges-legal-experts-indictment-falsifying-business-records/

Maybe. 

Unless one of the stupid mother ****ers took notes on a tax document that said specifically that they were lying so that they could wait out the presidential election where it wouldn’t matter any more cause the election would be over. Effectively committing a crime (fraud) in furtherance another crime (fraud) and documenting it. 

and then giving it to the prosecution lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

MSNBC carefully protecting their reputation an an impartial bastion of truth. 

We were very critical of the coverage he got on that network...I remember saying, "If I wanted to watch this, I'd be on Foo000xxx". 

Michael Steele was critical of the jet chase by the network.  It's their own contributors and analysts that are pushing back.  And I'm thankful for that. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Thankful isn't my word.
These idiots built this ****.
Steele was a puppet and a token they suddenly propped up after Obama was elected. 
They ran over him, they firmly entrenched all of the hate and all of the rancor that led us here. He was the RNC leader when they were going to 'water the tree of liberty" over the ACA.

Any of these people decrying what has happened since are arsonists firing water pistols at the out-of-control fire they started. 

Never let any one of them be forgotten for what they have wrought.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Thankful isn't my word.
These idiots built this ****.
Steele was a puppet and a token they suddenly propped up after Obama was elected. 
They ran over him, they firmly entrenched all of the hate and all of the rancor that led us here. He was the RNC leader when they were going to 'water the tree of liberty" over the ACA.

Any of these people decrying what has happened since are arsonists firing water pistols at the out-of-control fire they started. 

Never let any one of them be forgotten for what they have wrought.

~Bang

They have admitted their stupidity and negligence.  I welcome them into democracy.  Glad they joined.  Hope they get more to come along. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I can't say I agree, my lady.
They bear large responsibility. 

I mean, if they had rocketry secrets maybe we could save a few, but as far as I'm concerned, they are culpable.

~Bang

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

While it's cool to see him in court and whatever yesterday, I still get the feeling that he's not going to do any time behind bars.  He'll have to pay some stiff fines, but I don't think he goes to prison.  

I'd love to be wrong.

Being just surprised the day even came, I'm hoping now that there is an onslaught of charges as it all comes down on him.

But, I'm not holding my breath.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

One thing that sucks for this case is that the next court appearance isn't scheduled unitl early December, for god's sake.  In the meantime, we have to listen to his crackpot spin, invective and grievance for 8 ****ing months.  While, of course, the DA and the judge can't say anything to rebut.

Just now, Dan T. said:

One thing that sucks for this case is that the next court appearance isn't scheduled unitl early December, for god's sake.  In the meantime, we have to listen to his crackpot spin, invective and grievance for 8 ****ing months.  While, of course, the DA and the judge can't say anything to rebut.

There are like a dozen plus other cases pending though so the greatest hits will keep coming. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Maybe not, but maybe then can use his words against him in court. 

To me going after him like this is great. It's death by a thousand papercuts. Anyone with even an ounce of evidence against him should be suing him and bringing charges against him. This can be his undoing but it requires lawyers and suits to tie him up in court for the rest of his dumb life. 

Bleed him and by proxy, his moronic cult, dry. They will keep dumping their life savings into his pocket and he will have to pay the lawyers fees and fines.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 1