Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

I couldn’t have hated the game plan more from Ron. They coached to end that game as quick as possible. Way too many first down runs. Way too conservative in the red zone. What do you have to lose. Throw the ball you bums 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, CommDownMan said:

I'm not talking about a 4th down.   I was talking about 2 after the td.  So idk what to say there. 

Dallas is in the playoffs and we're not.  I don't want consolation prizes.   I want to have an idea of how we get to the playoffs next year.  

I'm happy we're leaving them sad and frustrated,  but this team has been nothing but consolation prizes for years.    **** that.   I want a team that not only makes the playoffs, but does it with a winning record and more than a few lucky wins. 

Like myself or other fans don't want that.  :rolleyes:  Ok, as an oldschool fan, I want to beat Dallas, regardless if it's meaningless to a path to the post season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

I couldn’t have hated the game plan more from Ron. They coached to end that game as quick as possible. Way too many first down runs. Way too conservative in the red zone. What do you have to lose. Throw the ball you bums 

It’s a dark day 😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

So the selling of the team clock begins. Always gald to beat Dallas but until Dan is gone we are doomed to unimportant wins like this one. 

Unreal it's finally happening what a new day for this organization and its fans it will be. 

Name change: Check

Lil D sells: Check

Move back to DC: TBD 

2/3 on the "**** I thought i'd never see" list

Edited by Yng Lady88
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

It won’t as much in April but it’s not like they are dropping from #1.   If Cowboys lose next week it’s all good

At least we know we dont have to take a first round QB this year in the draft. I would still draft a mid rookie to compete. But Howell looks like he can lead the team at least. With the possibility of being more than that. 

• Like 2

I will eat crow because I went on the record in the second quarter after all the squandered opportunities that they would lose.  I am surprised honestly.

Observations from the game. That was not just a freak win.  That was an ass kicking.  The defense was impressive and even more so when you consider how many starters were not playing.  I was impressed with Howell.  Did he have stellar numbers, no.  But he played pretty well.  Made some nice throws and did a good job running.  Had one brain fart but other than that good job.  We found out he can throw the deep ball and he can lead an offense to more than 20 points in spite of Scott Turner.  Really impressed by the back up players who had to play tonight since so many starters were out.  From what I could tell everyone of them played well.  

My only regret is that if this is Dan's last game as the owner, and I am not convinced that it is, it would have been very fitting and satisfying for his last game to have been a loss to Dallas.  

• Like 2