Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Except the game does matter.  It's against ****ing Dallas.  Maybe that doesn't mean **** to you, but it does to me.  If we go 2-15, I want both wins against Dallas.  

Going for 2 doesn't cost us the game....  

Pretending Slye is close to automatic....

Nothing means they aren't still trying to win.   

Just now, clskinsfan said:

This defense man. Been solid all season. Culminating in a completely dominant performance today. 

I would not say all season., They looked pretty bad the firstv5 gms. They have really put it together and shjould go into next season as a strength. But they sucks egg most of the first 5 gms. 

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think I was Howell’s biggest fan all off-season. Would have solved a lot of arguing if Howell started all year. :ols:

I think it was the day that UNC played NC State and we were both watching and talking about Howell in the draft thread. That was the moment the Howell hype began. You are definitely the Pres of the club, but I'm on that board too. We have our QB1 !

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Nothing thrills me more right now than knowing 25000 Dallas fans went into our stadium today to watch their team get destroyed. Nothing. 

Hope they enjoyed their frozen pretzels and drainage pipe soakings. 

LOL losers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I think it was the day that UNC played NC State and we were both watching and talking about Howell in the draft thread. That was the moment the Howell hype began. You are definitely the Pres of the club, but I'm on that board too. We have our QB1 !

I started talking about him in the 21 thread. But that was the game that got the hype going for a select handful of us. The true Howellers.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree and a bunch of us did on that QB thread and the game threads.

But I am not upset about the timing. I get the impression listening to Keim among others that the time he spent this season preparing and watching helped him. 

This I think is a good confidence experience for  Howell and I am jazzed watching this. But I don’t want to jinx it 

Yea, I don't think it's fair to say this Sam we seeing today would be the same Same we would've seen a month ago.

I'm waiting for game to end to consider how I feel about offseason now...

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Nothing thrills me more right now than knowing 25000 Dallas fans went into our stadium today to watch their team get destroyed. Nothing. 

and it sounds like we had a surprisingly good turn out from our own fans, so it's extra annoying for the cowboy fans. It's great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Except the game does matter.  It's against ****ing Dallas.  Maybe that doesn't mean **** to you, but it does to me.  If we go 2-15, I want both wins against Dallas.  

Hey, if this game leads to Dallas losing next week; this goes as one of our all time wins.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2