Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It’s crazy they missed that. I have so little respect for NFL officials it’s kinda sad that they can still disappoint me. 

Totally agree, the last several seasons have been really bad but this season imho by far the worse… almost to the point 1 would have to think they are rigging the games 

• Like 1

Just now, zCommander said:

At least we agree on something regardless of my out of this world QB takes. :)

I think I was Howell’s biggest fan all off-season. Would have solved a lot of arguing if Howell started all year. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Taylor basically sealed his fate here by letting Ron go with Sam.

Yea, it had nothing to do with him totally sucking the last 4 games he played. LOL   And to be celar - he did not Let Ron play Howell. It was already happening. Also, Taylor got lit up every time he played Dallas. No reason to think it might go any different.

This should at least get Sam the opportunity to compete fro the starting job. 

But for all of us is that it should keep Ron and Co from making some blockbuster trade or move to get a QB - or at least take the pressure off. They can go with Sam and like a Mariota or someone second tier as the back up since he will likely be let go once th new owner takes over.  

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I haven’t been watching.  Turned the game on, first play was the third down play to McLaurin.  

McLaurin was grabbed and turned.  

I don’t think I grabbed my prom date as tightly and we were banging on the bathroom floor….

It's been great game. Too bad you missed it.

Look back into the cowturd's forum:

Embarrassing. All the other playoff teams having great dress rehearsals and we’re looking like hot trash and keeping our starters in trying to save face because the ship already sailed and at this point would do more damage than good to bench them since they’re so off rhythm.

We’re getting burnt by a washington team with their 3rd string qb and missing multiple starters with nothing to play for. Imagine if philly was losing now

Sam friggin Howell outplaying Dak. That’s just sad.

Cooper Rush time plz

Can’t wait for Stephen a smith tomorrow

Remember when people were ****ting on Cooper Rush for ONLY throwing for 223 yds on 15-27 passing, 2 TDs and the team only gaining 62 yards on the ground? Pepperidge Farm Remembers because it happened earlier in the season 

Was that guys name Cheeseman?

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No, cause if we dont get it, 2 score game.  Going up 17 makes it a 3 score game.......but **** Slye.

This should be a Howell film session.   The game doesn't matter.

Not to mention Dallas doesn't seem to care much on offense