Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

So. Back to what I said about the people here who said it would be “coaching malpractice” to start Howell at the bye. A little bit of balls and we’d be in the playoffs. Rivera’s (or his coordinators?) conservative nature and inability to evaluate the guys in his own locker room strikes again. 

I said this before that casual hellfire missile to McLaurin btw. 

Rivera is a ****ing moron and we should be in the playoffs with this young exciting QB

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think he can be better than decent. The guy is a very, very good QB that has been disrespected by fans because of where he was drafted. 

It’s hard to put too much stock in one game. But man, I think he can do it and I wonder how this season goes if he’s our QB.

It’s about time this guy got on your radar…

• Haha 2

Just now, CobraCommander said:

Also, where’s all the terrible footwork guys like Logan Paulson kept on about?

That was put out to him by the team to spread the narrative on why Heinicke was starting. Until Heinicke said, “nope. Play the kid.”

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Okay, now I’m going to ask: who has been saying “he’s only a fifth rounder. He stinks. Not the answer.”

I’ll go looking if you don’t fess up :ols:

Hey, you know I've been with you there through thick and thin with Howell.  :ols:

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I really wish they had put him in after the Giants tie. And for the record I asked for it then. Not revisionist opinion. I said at the time put Sam Howell in. And i kept saying after every game. Not saying I knew he would be good, just that we needed to give him a chance as the other two options we knew were not good. 

• Like 4