Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

When you have multiple QBs and you still struggle to score - to me that’s an indictment of the play caller. Wentz is not a great QB but he is a QB that can score TDs, unfortunately even that small attribute of his is negated on this team with this staff.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

This is the defense's M.O. When it comes to that drive for an all important stop they get run over.

Yup.  And it happens when they are totally healthy, too.

Paper tiger.  Have been all 3 years.  Beat up on bad offenses, wilt against competent ones.

Get an interim coach for our next game and next year, please.  I can't stand to even look at Ron anymore as a coach.

Just now, dyst said:

When you have multiple QBs and you still struggle to score - to me that’s an indictment of the play caller. Wentz is not a great QB but he is a QB that can score TDs, unfortunately even that small attribute of his is negated on this team with this staff.

I think also the OL. 

Schweitzer has been bad at center.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sigh.

I think we finally hit the limit on the defense with the number of players who are out.  

Allen, Curl, St. Juste, Holcomb. That’s 4 of 11 starters and the best DL (maybe the best player on the team), best safety and best DB.

Tough to overcome.

or maybe just a lack of depth? 

Defense is hurting with injuries but this shouldn't be happening. Our oline is 3rd string material.....seasons over. If if we don't invest heavily in the Oline we will be in the same boat next year.  QB play should be different when another guy comes in, for some strange reason nothing changes....right Scott?