Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

2 minutes ago, dckey said:

We haven't won since activating Wentz🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.  He's just a bad luck charm 

He also only won a single game and lost 4 or 5 before he got hurt. He's completely washed up. Not that the rest of the team is helping him much either on the offensive side.

Edited by Rocket442Olds

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

That’s just such a silly comment.  

They could have kept Flowers and signed better players and paid Wentz, or anybody.  

Ron dismantled it because he wanted a qb and paid full price for him. And no one signed flowers all season. There has to be something going on there  

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

2nd sack I've seen right up the middle with not much he can do.  That last one, kinda wonder what they were saying presnap because I can't think if too many times I've seen Garret in coverage.  Announcers saw it comin, did we?

Yes, but Schweitzer has to at least partially block the guy in front of him or else you have no chance.  

He barely touched him and didn’t slow him down.  

He was Schweitzers assignment.  You’ve got to get in front of the guy in front of you. 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

I hope this is a wake up call for people who think we may be a good team. We are not.

We was never a good team..we just had sparks of hope, joy and disappointment. The Rollercoaster was real.

We had a chance to win every game and believe we could do it - if TH played a base game.

The offense looks and feel lethargic under CW.  It didn't feel this way under TH4 regarding of how ugly he played.

In short, if we make the playoffs, I'm more confident in getting a 4 game winning streak out of TH4 than CW.

Obligatory: Neither QB is the future for us.

Edited by dc1