Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

Just now, Drock_VB said:

Giants will probably chew up about 5-6 minutes and score a touchdown 

they don’t need to, the commanders have been all about long drives for zero points in the second half.  Our offense is doing the giants work for them.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Nfl needs to ban former players from covering their old team sick of the crap he is spewing

You have posted this three times. Each time people have corrected you. Each time you have moved on and posted the same thing later.

He never played for the Giants. 

• Thanks 1

No the penalty did. My god just stop it

Huh? The penalty is a reality, it happened but we were still in FG range. That sack took points off the board, almost directly. I didn’t even blame it on Heinicke, what are you getting sensitive about? I said we should have run the way the OL has been pass protecting 

Edited by Conn

This game sucks, its not even fun to watch because we're so limited on offense.  Maybe we win the Giants game at home but who else on our schedule are we going to beat.

I think this was close to a must win.  Seattle is playing 2 cupcakes over the next 2 weeks, and even if we beat the Giants at home at best we're tied with them.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It’s almost like there’s not much you can do when the interior of your OL gives up immediate pressure.  Imagine that.

Yeah, it’s not like Heinicke is playing all that well, but between penalties and terrible pass pro, he’s being put in an almost impossible position. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What kills me is people thought Wentz was actually the problem with the sacks in known passing situations.  

And he was, a few times.

TH has also been at fault a few times.

But most of the time, it's neither of their fault.  

The reason we've given up less sacks is because we've run the ball so much/so well, we weren't in known passing situations.  

As soon as you're in known passing siutations: WHAMMO.  OL issues and QB is irrelevant.  Put John Elway back there and he couldn't do anything with it.

I made a similar comment weeks ago and was blasted for it by some of the folks here. Good luck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's 3rd and 13. Guess what? They're going to blitz our injured Oline. QB should know not to hold the ball that long.

He didnt hold it long.

Exactly right on that.  He had 3 seconds to get rid of that ball.  Some let their hatred of TH cloud their judgement I think.