Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yep. It being on CNN feels like a way to get reporters to write about it. Republican primary voters who are gettable for Trump ain't watching CNN

Right. Like.... if we were putting together a company to scam folks like Cash4Gold and mail order catheters. Buying ad space on Fox or Newsmax wouldn't be worth mentioning either. 

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Duh. There is no gop race. Each indictment will raise his poll numbers among the gop. He will not only get the maga but the regular gop voter, who will feel he’s being persecuted by those evil Dems.

• Sad 1

I know hail2skins thinks Trump is lock to win because of inflation.     No doubt bad conditions help the challenger but the challenger is Trump.  He could be under 3 indictments by election day 2024.   I think he only wins if the turnout against him is depressed.  Trump isn't going to bring in any new voters.  There will still be majority that won't vote for him but the question is, will that majority show up.  If inflation still persistent and we are in a recession; Biden's going to have a tough time to win reelection.  That could depress turnout on his side; which would give Trump the win.  Any other candidate, even Desantis likely beats Joe.   Those thinking Trump can't win again, he can.  He only needs to win 3 states to get to 270, that he lost in 2020. 

• Like 1

Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin. In all their sloppy messaging, the Dems have a few places that both parties need for 2024. They should send a fruit basket to the most extreme of the GOP for helping them this off year. Folks are voting against that it seems. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants

18 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin. In all their sloppy messaging, the Dems have a few places that both parties need for 2024. They should send a fruit basket to the most extreme of the GOP for helping them this off year. Folks are voting against that it seems. 

You'd think the GOP would figure it out by now, but they seem to be tripling down for some reason. I hope they keep this up, they've already lost one generation of voters, lets go two!

• Like 1

Biden gets a C- for me. He did attempt to enact gun legislation but he's kind of hamstrung by Congress. Credit to him for repeatedly trying to ban assault rifles though. And to be specific "military grade weapons".

That said, he's clearly very old, oldest president ever, and his wits are not with him. I would not complain if he passed the torch off in 2024 because right now I'd be pretty conflicted in voting for him again. He hasn't done much meaningful, and critics continue to hit him on foreign policy and the economy.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1