Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't care the driver.  You can still show there are lines you can't cross.  There is a reason we have so many problems in our country but kidnap for ransom isn't a big one.

The kidnapping of tourists in Mexico is about the same number of kidnappings that happen in America. Around 300 or so per year. 🤷‍♂️

Send in Seal Team 6 tho. 🤪

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The kidnapping of tourists in Mexico is about the same number of kidnappings that happen in America. Around 300 or so per year. 🤷‍♂️

Send in Seal Team 6 tho. 🤪

Can't send them in on American soil.  We have a history of sending our military wherever the **** we want outside our borders though.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can't send them in on American soil.  We have a history of sending our military wherever the **** we want outside our borders though.

Don't laugh, Wiggles...Buzz is correct on this.

(And we also conduct certain covert operations on our own soil that no one above a 15 or so knows about.)  Lots of surveillance, or we wouldn't get the bad guys.  

The problem is when the good guys get paid more by the bad guys than who they actually work for. 

It was a common thread in The Shield.  Everyone can be turned. 

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Don't laugh, Wiggles...Buzz is correct on this.

I know he's correct. Hence the captain obvious gif. 

Dude wants to bomb Mexico and send in Seal Team 6 tho over what? Kidnappings of American tourists? I still find that ridiculously absurd especially considering I already pointed out that the kidnapping of tourists in Mexico is about on par with kidnappings in America. 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I know he's correct. Hence the captain obvious gif. 

Dude wants to bomb Mexico and send in Seal Team 6 tho over what? Kidnappings of American tourists? I still find that ridiculously absurd especially considering I already pointed out that the kidnapping of tourists in Mexico is about on par with kidnappings in America. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well there was a little hyperbole in there.  Team 6 wouldn't really be appropriate for that scenario anyways.  

I'd let the smarter people figure out the details bit as a general statement,  I would support designating the worst of the worst cartels terrorists organizations and sending in the Marines (or whatever).   Also, exposing a lot of their corrupt officials would be nice once we can say they are supporting terrorists.  

We set a similar standard with Panama.  Just do it better this time.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well there was a little hyperbole in there.  Team 6 wouldn't really be appropriate for that scenario anyways.  

I'd let the smarter people figure out the details bit as a general statement,  I would support designating the worst of the worst cartels terrorists organizations and sending in the Marines (or whatever).   Also, exposing a lot of their corrupt officials would be nice once we can say they are supporting terrorists.  

We set a similar standard with Panama.  Just do it better this time.

That still won't address the root cause of the problem. Americans love narcotics and require them in large quantities. If Mexico isn't our supplier we'll just find somewhere else to get them. Tho hey you don't care about the driving factor of the problem anyway so my point falls on deaf ears. 🤭

The Princess Bride Storm Area 51 GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

When did I say I don't care about the driving factor?

19 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't care the driver.  You can still show there are lines you can't cross.  There is a reason we have so many problems in our country but kidnap for ransom isn't a big one.

🤷‍♂️

But the new, post-indictment poll suddenly finds Trump lapping DeSantis by 26 percentage points — 57% to 31% — in a one-on-one contest. The former president even attracts majority support (52%, up from 44% previously) when pitted against a wider, 10-candidate field of declared and potential GOP challengers, while DeSantis plummets to 21% (down from 28%).

• Thumb down 1

21 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Polls a year before the primaries are absolutely useless. Well, except for sowing division and bitterness between the Trump and DeSantis camps lol...

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I feel like Hutch and Nikki Haley entered the race specifically to help Trump by splitting up the votes in the not-crazy lane. 

Well, if @Cooked Crack is right, that lane only comprises 1% of GOP voters...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

Watched Chris Sununu on Bill Maher's show the other night. Sununu said January 6 was one of the worst days in US history and said Trump absolutely would not get the nomination, but if he somehow did, would vote for him because he's a Republican.

It's such a contradiction. Surely he is convinced that Trump will no way win it because he is so bad, but somehow not bad enough that he wouldn't vote for him in the general.

• Thumb down 1

@hail2skins

It's gotta be obvious that the political parties are an intellectual scam and brainwashing Americans.  How can it be that *all* of the politicians say, "Trump is better than Biden".  Do they really believe that? 

I don't care that he hasn't been convicted of jack squat.  Trump is a criminal. His organization was convicted.  He ran the White House like an idiot.  He is doing this for personal gain. .

I want to see them speak out against their cult of a party.  "We don't want Trump".  Yet every one of them bent over backwards to act like the DA is the issue and not their criminal king lf the party.  Fine.  They know doing so will ruin the near term prospects of their party.  Say it out loud. 

I still can't believe that these dolts can't beat Trump and even the Democrats aren't polling stronger.  It means for 7 years we have the wrong people doing this. 

If TFG manages to be the Republican nominee, I really don't see him re-elected. Even if Republicans that remain in the party vote for him, some won't mark any candidate in the President race. The majority of independents won't vote for him and will either write in someone, vote Democrat, or not vote in that race. 

Democrats need to vote as a unified party and vote big. The get out the vote effort has to be huge, to secure Electoral College majority and as always the popular vote. 

Even with Republican controlled states passing voter supression laws, TFG won't win the popular vote, especially if he's indicted on multiple charges in multiple jurisdictions. That's definitely going to turn away independents. 

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Watched Chris Sununu on Bill Maher's show the other night. Sununu said January 6 was one of the worst days in US history and said Trump absolutely would not get the nomination, but if he somehow did, would vote for him because he's a Republican.

It's such a contradiction. Surely he is convinced that Trump will no way win it because he is so bad, but somehow not bad enough that he wouldn't vote for him in the general.

The "a traitorous, dishonest boor is better for the country than any Democrat" contingent is a cancer that needs to be cut out of the organs of this country. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1