Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

I live in good ol' Bob Good's district (yeah, that guy). The Virginia Patriots for Freedom PAC has been running attack ads mutliple times per day during CBS morning show for the last week or so. "He's a backstabbing RINO" LOL  It's fun watching them eat their own...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Colin tore it up rofl so many classic lines 

It was pretty funny, the edited clip I saw.

”It’s nice to be at an event with the President without it starting with the bailiff saying ‘all rise’”

• Haha 5

On 4/27/2024 at 3:13 PM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

For anyone who didn't read the dog-killing section of Noem's book, the dog sounded violent and uncontrollable so it was not just that she didn't like it or that it wouldn't hunt...

Not always, but very often dogs become violent and uncontrollable because of how they are treated. And a clue as to how someone might be treating a dog is that they decide to shoot it in the head.  **** Kristy Noem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I live in good ol' Bob Good's district (yeah, that guy). The Virginia Patriots for Freedom PAC has been running attack ads mutliple times per day during CBS morning show for the last week or so. "He's a backstabbing RINO" LOL  It's fun watching them eat their own...

I watched his challenger put up one of his signs on the road near my house. Big meathead looking dude with a trailer full of signs and Trump flags towed behind a Ford Raptor. 

8 minutes ago, TheGoodBits said:

I watched his challenger put up one of his signs on the road near my house. Big meathead looking dude with a trailer full of signs and Trump flags towed behind a Ford Raptor. 

Yeah, McGuire is just as bad. Good's sin was backing DeSantis.

Matt Gaetz Fumes About Getting a Last-Minute GOP Primary Opponent, Accuses Him of Being a Kevin McCarthy ‘Puppet’

Right before the filing deadline, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was handed a primary challenge in his Florida congressional district — and he’s not happy about it.

A former naval aviator named Aaron Dimmock filed to challenge Gaetz in the August 20 Republican primary. On Twitter/X, Gaetz made the claim that Dimmock was a “puppet” candidate and former Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was the one responsible for making Gaetz’s next run for Congress a little less smooth:

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Read the Full Transcripts of Donald Trump’s Interviews With TIME

Former President Donald Trump sat down for a wide-ranging interview with TIME at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., on April 12, and a follow-up conversation by phone on April 27.

Over the course of the interviews, Trump discussed his agenda for a second term, which includes deporting millions of people, cutting the U.S. civil service, and intervening more directly in Justice Department prosecutions than his predecessors. He also discussed his thinking on other issues, including abortion, crime, trade, Ukraine, Israel, and the prospects for political violence in this election cycle.

Click on the link for the interview

• Thumb down 2

49 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Good God. 45% of the respondents are unaware of RFKJr’s views on vaccinations? We’re ****ed.

Considering his chance of winning anything, I'm neither shocked nor dismayed if 45% of the public were unaware that RFK Jr existed.

Edited by Larry
  • Haha 2

More than half of voters think Trump has committed crimes: Poll

More than half of voters think former President Trump has committed crimes for which he should be convicted, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris poll shared with The Hill. 

Fifty-five percent of surveyed voters think Trump has committed crimes, a finding that comes as the first of four criminal indictments against the former president goes before a jury in New York. 

A 53-percent majority also said Trump’s legal cases make it “impossible” for him to be a viable candidate for the Oval Office, even as he campaigns for another four years. 

At the same time, 57 percent of respondents said they think the legal prosecutions against Trump constitute “lawfare,” or a way for Democrats to use the legal system to take out political opponents, while 43 percent said the prosecutions are fair and unpolitical.  

Just 49 percent of respondents said Trump has committed crimes for which he will — rather than should — be convicted, while 51 percent said he will not be convicted. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Trump doesn’t rule out political violence if he loses, and other takeaways from his Time interview

Former President Donald Trump wouldn’t dismiss the potential for political violence from his supporters if he isn’t elected in November, suggesting it would depend on the outcome of the presidential race.

“I don’t think we’re going to have that,” the presumptive GOP nominee told Time magazine. “I think we’re going to win. And if we don’t win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of an election.”

Click on the link for he full article

• Thumb down 3

Fifty-five percent of surveyed voters think Trump has committed crimes, a finding that comes as the first of four criminal indictments against the former president goes before a jury in New York. 

A 53-percent majority also said Trump’s legal cases make it “impossible” for him to be a viable candidate for the Oval Office, even as he campaigns for another four years. 

At the same time, 57 percent of respondents said they think the legal prosecutions against Trump constitute “lawfare,” or a way for Democrats to use the legal system to take out political opponents, while 43 percent said the prosecutions are fair and unpolitical.  

🤭

image.png.3598ed7227c79a71dafec85eef765c7a.png

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4