Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

George Santos Declares 2024 Candidacy: Report

GOP Rep. George Santos has filed paperwork with federal regulators formally declaring his 2024 candidacy despite calls from his Republican colleagues urging him not to seek reelection, CNN reports.

The move follows a demand last month from the Federal Election Commission that he declare his intentions after the Long Island Republican crossed a fundraising threshold that required him to file a statement of candidacy.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

She really is thirsty for that Trump 2.0 VP nomination. 🤣

Kari Lake is the likely veep

nominee. Then if Trump gets in, I see Trump dying not to long after the election and Kari becomes POTUS 47.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Kari Lake is the likely veep

nominee.

Anything is possible. Lake has zero political experience tho. She's been nothing more than a news anchor and an election denier. Can't imagine that's much help on a national ticket. Can she actually deliver Arizonas electoral votes? Seems unlikely. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Anything is possible. Lake has zero political experience tho. She's been nothing more than a news anchor and an election denier. Can't imagine that's much help on a national ticket. Can she actually deliver Arizonas electoral votes? Seems unlikely. 

Trump will pick a like minded woman, not a rational woman . So it will be Kari or MTG or Boebert. 

42 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

She's a loser. She lost her home state. Even if they both scream it was rigged, in his mind she's a loser. 

Exactly. Trump doesn't like losers even tho he himself is one.🤭

I just don’t see the GOP putting two losers on a national ticket. That's a yUge gamble. They generally don't go back to nominating folks what lose primaries let alone national elections. The fact they're sticking with Trump according to recent polling is still mind boggling. 

‘Tiger King’ announces 2024 presidential bid

The “Tiger King”‘ is throwing his hat in the ring for president.

Joseph Maldonado-Passage, better known as “Joe Exotic” or the “Tiger King,” is currently serving a 21-year federal sentence after being convicted on multiple charges. He said he isn’t going to let that stop him from running for the nation’s top office.

Maldonado-Passage launched a new campaign website, with a personal message: “Thank you for your interest in my Campaign. Yes, I know I am in Federal Prison and you might think this is a joke but it’s not. It is my Constitutional right to do this even from here.”

“So put aside that I am gay, that I am in prison for now, that I used drugs in the past, that I had more then one boyfriend at once and that Carole hates my guts. This all has not a thing to do with me being able to be your voice. The best thing you have going for supporting me is that I am used to fighting my whole life just to get by. I am broke, they have taken everything I ever worked for away, and it’s time we take this country back,” he wrote on the campaign site.

• Haha 2

While I do think Desantis will flame out on the national stage; you want him around long enough to do damage to Trump. He’s the only candidate other than Trump with double digit support.  Trump’s going to go insane to destroy Desantis; looking more unhinged in the process. That won’t prevent him from being the nominee but he will turn off the fall general election electorate.

Kari Lake, Doug Mastriano amplify GOP anxiety over pro-Trump candidates in 2024

Anxiety is growing among Republicans that Trump-aligned candidates who failed to cross the finish line last year could come back to haunt them in 2024, costing the GOP another chance at winning back power in Washington.

Kari Lake, who ran for Arizona governor in November and lost to Gov. Katie Hobbs (D), is weighing a bid for Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (I-Ariz.) seat, while Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) is considering a run against Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) after costing the GOP the governor’s mansion last year. 

The list goes on: Republican Joe Kent is gunning for a rematch against Rep. Marie Gluesenkamp Perez (D-Wash.) after he was narrowly defeated in 2022; J.R. Majewski, who’s House campaign imploded last year after it was revealed that he misrepresented his military service, has floated another challenge to Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio); and Bo Hines has already filed paperwork to run again for a North Carolina House seat he lost in November.

The growing list of Trump loyalists weighing congressional runs has Republicans now warning against writing them off as possible GOP nominees once again.

“There are people out there that just won’t go away,” one Republican strategist familiar with Senate campaigns said. “All the folks out there that want to say, ‘Oh, they’re nobodies, they don’t matter’ — they need a reality check. Kari Lake doesn’t speak for the whole party, but she’s loud; she knows how to get attention. And, at least to an extent, it holds the rest of the party back.”

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, China said:

Anxiety is growing among Republicans that Trump-aligned candidates who failed to cross the finish line last year could come back to haunt them in 2024, costing the GOP another chance at winning back power in Washington.

If I were them, I'd be more worried about the actions of the Republicans who actually got the power to pass their agenda hurting them in the next election.  

I think I'd be working on commercials:  "Thinking about voting Republican?  Let's look at what Republicans actually do, when they get power."  

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

They saying the MAGA brand is bad for business? 

What some of them are attempting to do, is to pull a "all that bad **** is Trump, vote Republican".  

See my above, for why I don't see it working.

Edited by Larry
  • Thumb up 1