Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

6 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Live look at Mariannes campaign hq.

holdon-wait.gif

Oh no, she isn't one of those crystal people, is she? A couple of years ago I worked at a small company where half of the people there would spend their paychecks on crystals.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Sad 1

That's why she doesn't have a chance. I think that pagans, wiccans, and the crystal people are another kind of religious people. After I disavowed Christianity, I looked into all of these others and found them the same. People trying to explain the unknown by imparting beliefs on different imaginary things. Astrology is in there too. That's when I went full on atheist. The rest all come from imagination. 

• Thumb up 1

Nikki Haley’s Claim She Always Rejected The Confederate Flag Undermined By 2010 Defense

2024 Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley’s 2019 comments that she has always maintained the Confederate flag should never have been in the South Carolina state capitol are undermined by prior comments that the flag is not racist and would remain flying.

In a 2019 appearance PBS News program Firing Line, host Margaret Hoover asked the former South Carolina governor and UN ambassador in the Trump administration about her 2019 claim that for many the flag represented “service, sacrifice and heritage.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Haley is pathetic, does she really expect to win? Her whole campaign will be her explaining her flipping, on the things that she flipped on to begin with. Hard to be consistent when you have to real moral foundation.

She’s running to be veep. Most of the people running know they have no shot.

So, they are running to be veep or get some future tv gig.

The race for now is Trump vs Desantis. They are 2 people likely to get most of the votes. Now, if Desantis crashes and burns; there’s an opening but I don’t see who would beat Trump. Larry Hogan who might get in, won’t appeal to the rabid base; so he won’t go far.

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

She’s running to be veep. Most of the people running know they have no shot.

So, they are running to be veep or get some future tv gig.

The race for now is Trump vs Desantis. They are 2 people likely to get most of the votes. Now, if Desantis crashes and burns; there’s an opening but I don’t see who would beat Trump. Larry Hogan who might get in, won’t appeal to the rabid base; so he won’t go far.

A female Mike Pence for Trump...I can definitely see that. I don't think there are any names I would fear at the moment if I were Trump. I'm putting it in writing, if Kemp announces, he will be a problem.

George Washington turned an army of ragtag troops into an unstoppable force

The Forrest Gumpification of American history. 🤣

For an unstoppable army they sure did lose an awful lot of battles. Washington's winning percentage was about .500 by the end of the war. That's Jeff Fisher. Norv Turner, n Dan Reeves kinda leadership. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The Forrest Gumpification of American history. 🤣

For an unstoppable army they sure did lose an awful lot of battles. Washington's winning percentage was about .500 by the end of the war. That's Jeff Fisher. Norv Turner, n Dan Reeves kinda leadership. 

Let's not gloss over the galaxy brain level claim by Nimroda that as President he oversaw the creation of our Constitution.  

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

33 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

A female Mike Pence for Trump...I can definitely see that. I don't think there are any names I would fear at the moment if I were Trump. I'm putting it in writing, if Kemp announces, he will be a problem.

Will see.  I personally think Florida’s little Hitler is going to crash and burn. It’s going to be epic.

Kemp or whoever is going to have to take some of that maga base. Only way to defeat Trump is take some of his voters from him.

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Let's not gloss over the galaxy brain level claim by Nimroda that as President he oversaw the creation of our Constitution.  

I honestly didn't want to address that part of her quote because it is so absurd.

Guess James Madison n Alexander Hamilton need more statues n monuments so the Republicans can learn about history and junk. 🤭

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

And there was this gem...😆

Edit...soon to be taught in red states like Floriduh.

By the skin of his false teeth. And his spies. After living on land once owned by Washington (River Farm), and studied Virginia history through the years, Ms. Haley needs to educate herself.

• Thumb up 1

I am so confused.  This is Nikki Haley in 2019 video?  She changes her hair and looks like a completly different person. I just watched her 2012 and 2016 RNC speeches. The PBS woman has way less southern harsh accent.  Hair dye and a hair cut can do that?  And Makeup?  

5 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Will see.  I personally think Florida’s little Hitler is going to crash and burn. It’s going to be epic.

Kemp or whoever is going to have to take some of that maga base. Only way to defeat Trump is take some of his voters from him.

Meatball Ron will be a non factor, he jumped way too early. I don't see him withstanding hit after hit from Trump without hitting back and I don't see his hits landing too well.

32 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I am so confused.  This is Nikki Haley in 2019 video?  She changes her hair and looks like a completly different person. I just watched her 2012 and 2016 RNC speeches. The PBS woman has way less southern harsh accent.  Hair dye and a hair cut can do that?  And Makeup?  

She will do and say anything to fit whatever narrative will get her a job.

Cut every cent from every country that hates us.

Weird stance seeing how she worked for the Trump administration. His last year in office China received $32 million in foreign assistance. Which was pretty close to the average they received in all four years of his administration. Last year they received a lil more than a million dollars.

Joe Biden Deal With It GIF

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Hint..she wasn't the blonde one.