Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

Actually, other than the big candidates; don’t see how most of these candidates will raise much money. Maga is going to Trump. The other gop big donors likely going to Desantis.

Don’t see Haley or anyone else being able to raise much money.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

Trump won the 2016 GOP nomination with 14 Million votes in the primary season.  He got 60 mllion or so votes in 2016 and 75 million in 2020. 

If people think that he won't get 20 Million votes in the GOP primaries, they are sillly.  In fact, his primary campaign should try to go for 30 million primary votes. 

I watched about 30 minutes of the August 2015 debate for the GOP.  The first question was "would you support the GOP nominee if it is not you" and he was the only one who raised his hand... NOPE!  He made everyone else look dumb off the bat.  Trump ran circles around most candidates.  He can just get up there and say "I got more votes than any other GOP candidate, the voters want me.  Everyone else here is just wasting time and money. Go ahead and waste your time and money.  I won't hire you to work for me again."  He will run circles around them again.  

Nikki Haley says Florida’s ‘don’t say gay’ law does not go ‘far enough’

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley told a New Hampshire audience the controversial “don’t say gay” education law signed by the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, does not go “far enough”.

“Basically what it said was you shouldn’t be able to talk about gender before third grade,” Haley said. “I’m sorry. I don’t think that goes far enough.”

DeSantis’s law bans classroom instruction on sexual orientation or gender identity through third grade, in which children are eight or nine years old. The law has proved hugely controversial, stoking confrontation with progressives but also corporations key to the Florida economy, Disney prominent among them.

Some pediatric psychologists say the law could harm the mental health of LGBTQ+ youth already more likely to face bullying and attempt suicide than other children.

Haley, a former South Carolina governor and UN ambassador, this week became the second declared major candidate for the Republican nomination in 2024, after Donald Trump.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 2

Republicans to adopt loyalty pledge for debate participants

epublican presidential candidates will be blocked from the debate stage this summer if they do not sign a pledge to support the GOP’s ultimate presidential nominee, according to draft language set to be adopted when the Republican National Committee meets next week.

Click on the link for the full article

So if a treasonous seditionist like Trump wins the nomination, it doesn't matter, it's party over country.  Well at least people will know that up front.

• Haha 1

So let me get this straight, he won't call DeSantis "meatball" because that term would indicate an something akin to an Italian mafioso which would imply loyalty, much as Trump runs his business like an organized crime boss, so DeSantis hasn't earned that nickname.

He needs to ease up on snorting lines of Adderall late at night.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, China said:

Why would she run for Senate when she already won the Governor's race?

“Kari Lake isn’t going anywhere,” adviser Caroline Wren told The Post. “She’s an unstoppable force in the Republican Party and will continue to champion America First policies in Arizona and across the nation.”

I have my doubts Sinema runs. I think she wants a better paying gig as a resident "not Republican" on Fox. 

If she doesn't and it's a Dem in Military Veteran, Reuben Gallego. You might see the same thing as last year where Dems helped push the craziest of the Republicans in their primary. 

• Like 2

I don't get it.  All the contenders are clearly delusional at this point that they can win if he's not indicted or in jail.  Maybe they would lose to Trump in jail even... it's pathetic.

Like 2015 and 2016 all over again... with Trump beating them already.

11 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I don't get it.  All the contenders are clearly delusional at this point that they can win if he's not indicted or in jail.  Maybe they would lose to Trump in jail even... it's pathetic.

Like 2015 and 2016 all over again... with Trump beating them already.

Yeah, I know its still early, but I don't get the optimism about Trump not being the nominee. Or maybe people want him to be the nominee because he'd be the most beatable in a general....but do you really want to take that chance?

Again, still early and positioning likely still going on, but still gobsmacking to hear Nikki Haley's inability to differentiate herself from Trump aside from age. Come summer, if DeSantis does run, and is still seen at the time as the primary GOP alternate to Trump, who will serve as the attack dogs on the debate stage for either side? Will Haley attack DeSantis? Will someone like Chris Christie get into the race again solely to attack Trump? What about the others?

48 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Yeah, I know its still early, but I don't get the optimism about Trump not being the nominee. Or maybe people want him to be the nominee because he'd be the most beatable in a general....but do you really want to take that chance?

Again, still early and positioning likely still going on, but still gobsmacking to hear Nikki Haley's inability to differentiate herself from Trump aside from age. Come summer, if DeSantis does run, and is still seen at the time as the primary GOP alternate to Trump, who will serve as the attack dogs on the debate stage for either side? Will Haley attack DeSantis? Will someone like Chris Christie get into the race again solely to attack Trump? What about the others?

At the moment the race is really between Trump and Desantis. I doubt anyone else gains traction unless Ron crashes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

At the moment the race is really between Trump and Desantis. I doubt anyone else gains traction unless Ron crashes. 

Yes, but not there yet. Ron is still avoiding mentioning Don by name. Eventually hell have to do that and why he's a better option in front of crowds and on TV.