Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

That dude is so freaky. I cant believe conservatives really think the answer to "I dont like Trump hes really a liberal anyway, thats why he lost" is that ****ing weirdo. 

Where are the Ron supporters? I want to talk to them. I know they are here. 

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

That dude is so freaky. I cant believe conservatives really think the answer to "I dont like Trump hes really a liberal anyway, thats why he lost" is that ****ing weirdo. 

Where are the Ron supporters? I want to talk to them. I know they are here. 

I think rational conservatives think the reason why Trump lost is because he's a jackass.  And most of them (and I'll include myself) are looking for anyone who has a chance to prevent Trump from capturing the GOP nomination, and as of now the polls anyway put RDS in second.

And make no mistake, if Trump gets the nomination, he has a good shot at being inaugurated in January 2025 (and yes, I was wrong about the 2020 election).

It'll be interesting to see what happens once (if) RDS announces, presumably after the Florida legislative session ends in May. RDS is going to have to be willing to take on Trump and punch him in the mouth.

10 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Sane people voting will make sure that Trump will never be president again. If they really sit down and think about it, with all the far right Fascist **** going down in the states, they'll hold their noses and vote for the Democrats again in 2024. 

God, I hope so. But man, the Dems need a deeper bench of the young and well spoken. If Biden wins again. The old guard needs to do what Pelosi did and step back. You rarely hear from her anymore. 

• Like 1

Biden is going to supposedly announce his re-election starts today. Honestly I'd like someone younger and more in touch with our population. Biden to me gets a C right now. He's not Trump who got a D- but he's certainly not doing anything meaningful or helpful so far. Much of his legislation has been stonewalled and that's with his party holding both chambers.

That said the 2024 primaries are just him and RFK Jr. How is that dude a Democrat.

25 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Biden is going to supposedly announce his re-election starts today. Honestly I'd like someone younger and more in touch with our population. Biden to me gets a C right now. He's not Trump who got a D- but he's certainly not doing anything meaningful or helpful so far. Much of his legislation has been stonewalled and that's with his party holding both chambers.

That said the 2024 primaries are just him and RFK Jr. How is that dude a Democrat.

Honestly, a C grade is ridiculous.  What hasn't Biden done (that he could do) for you to get at least a B, ix?

Give us specifics. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Inflation Reduction Act alone is stunning. Not to mention the deployment of covid vaccines, getting a 1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package done, rejoining the Paris accords, strengthening Nato with Ukraine, Finland, and Sweden support, and creating more jobs in 1 year than any other President in history. 

Biden has been a solid President in his first 27 months.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I can understand people that want someone younger, but to say Biden hasn't done anything meaningful is pretty silly. 

I agree. But both can be true.

1. He's done a fine job. Considering what was left for this admin after the previous one, even a pretty good job.

2. I'm so tired of the 60 and 70+ crowd making big decisions without enough of the people who will be impacted by those decisions represented. 

Fine, Biden is running again. I will vote for him again. But if he wins and god willing, the Dems can take back the House and/or keep the Senate. 24-26 needs to be all about the old guard handing off to younger leaders..... and go to the Obama school of public speaking and empathizing before taking new roles. Let the other assholes enroll at the Lindsey Graham school of meltdowns and yelling. 

• Like 3

When I think of Dem-TNG, I always think of Mayor Pete.  

But I'm not at all sure he'd have a chance,  I think of the derailment, and the Southwest ****up.  Neither of which were his fault.  But they happened during his watch.  And in politics, that's enough.  

• Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I agree. But both can be true.

1. He's done a fine job. Considering what was left for this admin after the previous one, even a pretty good job.

2. I'm so tired of the 60 and 70+ crowd making big decisions without enough of the people who will be impacted by those decisions represented. 

Fine, Biden is running again. I will vote for him again. But if he wins and god willing, the Dems can take back the House and/or keep the Senate. 24-26 needs to be all about the old guard handing off to younger leaders..... and go to the Obama school of public speaking and empathizing before taking new roles. Let the other assholes enroll at the Lindsey Graham school of meltdowns and yelling. 

I think he's done an excellent job, both in terms of substantive accomplishments and in terms of returning the Presidency to normal after 4 years of a tire fire.  He sucks at self-promotion, but he's put a lot of points on the board. 

And I'm certainly ready for the next generation to take over too.  But Biden was duly elected and now he's the guy.  We (Dems) get to pick our next one in 2028 and there is a deep bench of talent to pick from already, and I'm sure the next crop will spend their time elevating their profiles.  I already get an email once a week from Newsome, which I didn't sign up for but haven't unsubscribed either. 

• Like 3