Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This year, sure.  Talking about past seasons under his ownership cause this season isn't over. 

https://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/NJD/history.html

I'm not saying he would be a bad owner and not stay out of the way, just saying his track record is really good in the NBA and not so good in the NHL.  And he's owned both teams close to the same amount of time (2011 vs 2013).

I want Snyder out, period, but just have some pushback when someone claimed that Harris instantly makes us one of the best franchises, citing the Devils as one, when they haven't done anything under his ownership.  

It's almost like winning a championship is difficult and not everybody can do it, so if he can turn our **** spewing, railing breaking home stadium that's usually is only attended by the other teams fans and get the team that has lost the 5th most points the last 30 years and get us a stadium players are willing to play at, while being in the conversation about the championship every year. 

Yeah, I'd say I'm down.

7f3cr4.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I want a Snyder perp walk.

Interpol will chase down his yacht and arrest him. He’s extradited to the USA in chains.  He must answer for his crimes.

I just want Snyder gone.  Whatever happens after that will take care of itself one way or another

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's almost like winning a championship is difficult and not everybody can do it, so if he can turn our **** spewing, railing breaking home stadium that's usually is only attended by the other teams fans and get the team that has lost the 5th most points the last 30 years and get us a stadium players are willing to play at, while being in the conversation about the championship every year. 

Yeah, I'd say I'm down.

That stadium is ****ing horrible, no doubt.  And I'm not slamming you for wanting Harris, just disagreed with the Devils being successful part of you post.  I really could care less who the new owner is, as long as Danny Dickwad is out.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Keim in a podcast he just put out. Basically he said the sale is ultimately happening. No new information is really out. People should chill because it’s going down. He seems pretty convinced the sale hasn’t happened yet but he is convinced it will.

The owners might like the buyer to be revealed before the upcoming owners meeting but he’s not sure Dan is working on the same deadline - he also implied it doesn’t mean he isn’t. 

So he remains convinced Dan is absolutely selling but he feels the dynamics of the sale are mysterious.

He doesn’t believe the buyer was chosen yet 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

The fact that Danny has to sell is truly amazing.

He doesn't want to... he HAS to.

And not because he is getting voted out. 

But because he can't afford to own the team anymore. 

NFL teams print money and this guy is somehow a billion in debt WITHOUT building a new stadium.

Remarkable.

Even if he clears a few billion, with his track record, he'll somehow die poor.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Keim in a podcast he just put out. Basically he said the sale is ultimately happening. No new information is really out. People should chill because it’s going down. He seems pretty convinced the sale hasn’t happened yet but he is convinced it will.

The owners might like the buyer to be revealed before the upcoming owners meeting but he’s not sure Dan is working on the same deadline - he also implied it doesn’t mean he isn’t. 

So he remains convinced Dan is absolutely selling but he feels the dynamics of the sale are mysterious.

He doesn’t believe the buyer was chosen yet 

I haven’t listened yet.  

I will say, two competing things for Snyder:

1. almost all sellers want deals to close as quickly as humanly possible because the faster the deal gets done the less chance of it falling through and you get your money faster.  So with this mindset, Dan should want this thing closed asap.

2. Dan might one last “screw you” to the other owners which would be drawing the process out and not meeting their desired timeline.  He’s a petty git.  

Logic and reason would tell you #1 would win out.  But this is Dan and logic and reason aren’t always in play.  

17 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Suppose Snyder announces he's decided not to sell the team. Scary thought eh.

8670372A-E7F6-4BAD-AF5A-495F3EBA05F8.gif

C008D12A-9AE2-4094-A98C-4373EE1A3725.gif

EDD94CFD-1F61-467C-BEA1-5A94ECBEFB1D.jpeg

3012A5A3-B92F-489A-AACB-2CE59AD9CD41.gif

E44AD4DD-BDAA-4AEE-8CA3-2DE8F2A6EEC2.gif

607CA482-29AD-42A1-A4EE-229CDBCB67C7.gif

7B69E67F-A21B-4939-94F4-8DA916BB5304.gif

C6B03AB0-D51E-4ECB-97EE-7855DC3CCB5A.gif

05311B22-1CE5-4814-A39A-2D5C8B743EB3.gif

6B563C17-F8AA-4E85-89BE-8171C8763D75.gif

0544FD2A-12DF-46D0-91F5-F13E0E2AA743.gif

• Like 2

I’d say one thing and just one thing Keim is hardcore on as to making a point about the sale and he’s been consistent on this for some time.

That is, he’s absolutely convinced Dan is selling. He might be ironically the most hardcore on this point as to the reporters covering the story that it’s going down.

He doesn’t give a disclaimer on it where he mentions some off chance Dan might not do it. 

His vibe has been for awhile ALL indications are he’s selling. But as to the details as for the who, what, and where: that part is unclear 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RVAskins said:

I don't think this would be an issue. There aren't any other owners with Bezos type money yet most of them seem to be doing quite well. It was reported that Snyder was the only owner drawing a 10 million dollar salary. He personally drove the franchise into the ground and created his own financial problems.

Even with the owner possibly owning two other sports teams . I am just worried he will be an absentee owner and put as little as needed into the team

• Haha 1