Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

50 minutes ago, HIYA_Beach_Warpath said:

I have missed the last 24 hours here. So i will try and summarize and correct me if I'm wrong. 

Gandhi, Putin, and Jeff Bezos walk into a Ledo's and yell, “Dan Snyder is a  @$$-hole.”
The little man at the end of the bar says” I object to that remark”.
The guys respond: “Why, are you a Dan Snyder ?”
“No, I’m an @$$-hole”, says the man.

😄                                                                  

Dan Snyder walks into a shop in downtown Arlington. He says to the guy, stacking shelves, behind the counter, " Let me get some of your redskin potato salad. "

The man behind the counter says " You must be Dan Snyder. "

Snyder then says, " Hey, if I asked for some of your ' cowboy chili ', would you say I was Jerry Jones, or if I asked for one of your Philly cheese steaks, would you say I was Jeff Lurie? "

The man behind the counter says " Sir, this is a hardware store."

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And again I am in the camp of I'd love either Harris-Rales or Bezos.  But there is a reason why I prefer Harris-Rales.  That is, Harris has run a sports franchise and does it in a way that I like.  And I don't get the same personality red flags about Harris-Rales the way I do about Bezos. 

In agreement and would add one thing that turned me off from Bezos initially was the interview he gave with his girlfriend soon after the team went up for sale where the girlfriend said, "I do like football. I'm just going to throw that out there for everyone." There was something very gold digging about her. He's gotta be able to choose better than her...

Edited by Busch1724

1 minute ago, Busch1724 said:

In agreement and would add one thing that turned me off from Bezos initially was the interview he gave soon after the team went up for sale where she said, "I do like football. I'm just going to throw that out there for everyone." There was something very gold digging about her. He's gotta be able to choose better than her...

Serious yoko Ono vibes going on there.

Luckily we aren't the Beatles and have nowhere to go but up.

2 hours ago, Spearfeather said:

😄                                                                  

Dan Snyder walks into a shop in downtown Arlington. He says to the guy, stacking shelves, behind the counter, " Let me get some of your redskin potato salad. "

The man behind the counter says " You must be Dan Snyder. "

Snyder then says, " Hey, if I asked for some of your ' cowboy chili ', would you say I was Jerry Jones, or if I asked for one of your Philly cheese steaks, would you say I was Jeff Lurie? "

The man behind the counter says " Sir, this is a hardware store."

as Dan slithers away from the front counter, he sneaks into the back hardware managers office and pours soured milk on their rug.. 😂 

Edited by HIYA_Beach_Warpath
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Serious yoko Ono vibes going on there.

Luckily we aren't the Beatles and have nowhere to go but up.

She was a morning show news anchor for years in LA. She was married to Tony Gonzales then married a pretty big Hollywood agent. She had money before she started dating Bezos. Not billionaire money but she wasn’t broke. She was kinda funny on the local news show. Not my thing but my dad watched that show. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Seems like Josh Harris is a lot lot like Dan in his business dealings using investigators to dig up dirt on his business partners:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sex-money-and-othello-fuel-wall-street-feud-between-leon-black-and-josh-harris-36vkz5gr8

1D88C461-D2B6-4F7B-8967-F15E8C18E52B.thumb.jpeg.0535a816cb355f0972ec986efb83ad21.jpeg

And you’ll find a bunch of dirt on all of these dudes. Bezos isn’t clean.

But you are quickly making me dislike Bezos through no fault of his own. You remind me of a certain Hive with your pursuit to cloud everyone’s opinions.

:ols:

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, KDawg said:

And you’ll find a bunch of dirt on all of these dudes. Bezos isn’t clean.

But you are quickly making me dislike Bezos through no fault of his own. Your remind me of a certain Hive with your pursuit to cloud everyone’s opinions.

:ols:

This is more like Zorn and Haskins. Everyone seems so happy with them but they have red flags and huge bust potential. Harris is basically Jim Zorn. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

This is more like Zorn and Haskins. Everyone seems so happy with them but they have red flags and huge bust potential. Harris is basically Jim Zorn. 

He has successfully turned two once proud **** hole bottom dwelling teams into the cream of the league. He's more Gibbs than Zorn. 

Spurrier just landed in France.  :ols:

Calling Harris Zorn is straight Hive Hole energy.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Seems like Josh Harris is a lot lot like Dan in his business dealings using investigators to dig up dirt on his business partners:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sex-money-and-othello-fuel-wall-street-feud-between-leon-black-and-josh-harris-36vkz5gr8

1D88C461-D2B6-4F7B-8967-F15E8C18E52B.thumb.jpeg.0535a816cb355f0972ec986efb83ad21.jpeg

Lol. Josh Harris didn't force Leon Black to **** around on his wife. I'm sure there's ****ery all around but when you have an affair with a much younger woman and pay her millions in hush money, you can't really call yourself a victim when the situation blows up. You play, you pay.

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

He has successfully turned two once proud **** hole bottom dwelling teams into the cream of the league. He's more Gibbs than Zorn. 

Spurrier just landed in France.  :ols:

Calling Harris Zorn is straight Hive Hole energy.

He has never won a championship. So Josh is to Gibbs as Zorn is to Gibbs. At least Zorn has an NFC championship ring with the Seahawks. 

Harris also used company resources for his own personal benefit just like Dan. He might be closer to Dan than Zorn actually:

https://www.businessinsider.com/apollo-global-josh-harris-family-office-tensions-2022-9

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 2