Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Ron seems like a great guy, but how can this be a surprise? Slow starts, excuses, Howell goes from being not ready to being the guy -- if I'm paying 6 or 7 billion, I'm moving on without question.

But Sean P putting it out there is classless. Seriously, F that dude. 

Edited by Hooper
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The way I heard that from Payton is he initially said “going to be bidding on…have bid on.”  

I don’t think it’s a reach to say that somebody who hasn’t bid on them yet contacted him…and he caught himself.  

Bezos?  Speculation on my part but listen again to the way he makes his statement.

Edited by Commander PK
Statement clarification
  • Like 2

Much as it is tacky by Payton to put it out there, at the end of the day if Ron was getting results he wouldn’t find himself in this position. Washington comes first and it’s good to know that it’s likely Ron will be shifted sooner rather than later.

Shame about Payton though that would have been some ride

Edited by BrentMeisterGeneral
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Our next coach will be someone like Kellen Moore. He apparently almost got the Carolina job and I can't imagine him not doing well in LA with Herbert. Young, likes to throw the ball a lot, it's exactly the kind of sexy hire a new owner will make.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Sean Peyton has always been a POS. I'm glad he won't be coming here.

Definitely not a good look to throw a colleague under the bus like that.  Ron is a good man and he doesn’t deserve that ****.  I’d like to see him be given one more year under a new regime honestly.    

• Like 1

Thinking about it, If I was a member of Washington's FO, I'd be elbowing the NFL to fine Sean for his comments.

It's one thing for owners to talk about our situation, but Sean is not some TV personality anymore, he is the head coach of the Broncos. He can't talk about other teams in that manner and there should be consequences for doing so.

If Sean can get away with it, it opens the door for everybody else and that can be problematic.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Gotta feel for Harris if he gets the royal screw-job twice in a row.

Touring a facility for a team your about to buy only for some super billionaire to swing in at the last second and take the rug out from under you.

There is always a bigger dog out there somewhere.

Sucks to be a multi billionaire who already owns two professional sports franchises but gets outbid by mega billionaires for an NFL team. The injustice!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1