Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

Just now, dc1 said:

No Sir, he played like crap on all but 4 plays in the first half.    This second half is different. 

Not really.  He was crap in the second half until the big pass to Terry.

He has hit some open receivers late.

The Hive is going to be chirping.

But I warned about this all week.  GB is coached by the biggest idiot in NFL history. If we play Barry every week, TH could continue to have success.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Ol pretty good a run blocking but pass blocking not at all good

Going into today we were 22nd in rushing O and 24th in YPC. They aren’t good at run blocking. They are just so much better at that than pass pro that it seems like they are a top ten unit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Oh yeah, we scored 20 straight points because TH isnt playing well.

Blame him for the first throws and cant credit him for the last 20.  Very reasonable as always.  Great take.

He’s a bystander.  

Gibson is the guy driving the offense. 

He’s made 4 good throws. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

But I warned about this all week.  GB is coached by the biggest idiot in NFL history. If we play Barry every week, TH could continue to have success.

I hear you.    

That's said, do we really have a TH hive here?  Are we all just opportunistic knuckleheads just trying to get some love where we can?   

• Haha 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

He was not.  You "warned about this all week" and now rather than admit you were wrong again, you have to double down and make it worse.  Even after seeing him convert multiple key 3rd downs where Wentz would have died, even after he went something like 15-20 with 150 yards and 2 TDs.  Always the Voice of "Reason".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But I warned about this all week.  

But last week you said that the team would be winless for the rest of the season if Heineken starts. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Makes you wonder how much the QB has to do with it

Turner had a gameplan like this week 1 with Wentz- using complimentary looks, Gibson in the pass game, etc. I think it's more about his inconsistencies building a gameplan.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Peregrine said:

He was not.  You "warned about this all week" and now rather than admit you were wrong again, you have to double down and make it worse.  Even after seeing him convert multiple key 3rd downs where Wentz would have died, even after he went something like 15-20 with 150 yards and 2 TDs.  Always the Voice of "Reason".

Yeah, I tend to semi agree with you. I don’t think Heinicke has been good, but he certainly hasn’t been bad. He’s had enough of a mixed bag to be somewhere in the middle.

The OL is the villain. Turner is the villainous henchman. 

• Like 4

I’m not wrong.  He’s terrible.  He has played pretty badly all day minus one good throw and a few open completions.  

He will continue to be terrible.  

Next week they will get curb stomped when a real DC will get to scheme for him.  

• Like 1

Both qbs aren’t the answer. Both are roller coaster players. Neither are good enough to fix the position for this team.