Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

2 minutes ago, Captain James said:

We were supposed to hypothetically have the "easiest" schedule this year. Problem is- all the other teams improved and we apparently downgraded. Awesome stuff. Eff this organization.

Its so far been the hardest schedule in the league 

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Dude you were never in and that's ok, overall he sucks almost as much as heinie with less excuses, but one day I'd love to see you become able to see yourself clearly. Disingenuous even to yourself on heinie and wentz posts. 🙂

You ever being capable of sincere objective analysis in these matters is a pipe dream. Not that you're alone, you have some company in this useless activity. Our qb room sucks, other than Howells potential, and the o line sucks and 2/3 of the roster sucks and the coaching staff sucks, and that's how much blame there is to spread around,--- it's pervasive suckage, not just qb issues.

Like pearls to swine Jumbo... don't bother.

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Dude you were never in and that's ok, overall he sucks almost as much as heinie with less excuses, but one day I'd love to see you become able to see yourself clearly. Disingenuous even to yourself on heinie and wentz posts. 🙂

You ever being capable of sincere objective analysis in these matters is a pipe dream. Not that you're alone, you have some company in this useless activity. Our qb room sucks, other than Howells potential, and the o line sucks and 2/3 of the roster sucks and the coaching staff sucks, and that's how much blame there is to spread around,--- it's pervasive suckage, not just qb issues.

I've embraced the pervasive suckage quite a while ago. Also have made apathy my lover.  I'm really just here to make wise cracks of varying funniness.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nothing changes

Absolutely. As I've said many times, we've changed every, single person in this organization, except for one.

Want to fire Rivera? Turner? Del Rio? The Marties? Sure. What the hell. Go for it. Why the hell not. 

But as you so succinctly stated. Nothing changes. Nothing will change so long as HE owns the team. The next hire will be just as inept.

• Like 2