Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Just now, Rhazaghul said:

Who said cut Wentz?  Both players are on the roster NOW.  One has nothing to do with the other.  We all know we are stuck with Wentz, that doesn't mean you can't make a change to spark something with this team.  You seem to be going a bit overboard....almost like you are being defensive.  Are you related to Wentz?

Behind this O-line Heinicke would have been injured already. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You may be the worst poster on this forum. 

Don't put money on his survival. I'd be fine with moving on from wentz asap when it doesn't do even more damage than "cutting him now/soon at any cost" but it's truly moronic to keep pumping Taylor as a go to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rhazaghul said:

Who said cut Wentz?  Both players are on the roster NOW.  One has nothing to do with the other.  We all know we are stuck with Wentz, that doesn't mean you can't make a change to spark something with this team.  You seem to be going a bit overboard....almost like you are being defensive.  Are you related to Wentz?

Go back and read. Two people said cut or trade.

And no, I’m not. I’m just realistic and realize he has stunk but the OL has been trash and the play calling also trash. It’s not any one thing but a combo of many. 

He’s certainly not good today.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

This first half is all on Carson, taking sacks instead of seeing wide open backs right in front of if face, fumbling, not able to run, inaccurate.

Carson isnt only washed up he is a choker.

The idea that Heinicke would do anything more against this pass rush is delusional. He barely scrambled last season (so much so that the coaches basically called him out for not doing it more) and he has no arm.

What specifically would he bring to the table in this situation? And please don't say "moxie" or "gamer spirit" or whatever nebulous nonsense might come to mind.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Is Carson handing the game to the Eagles out of his love for his former team?

Carson is wondering why his offensive line is trying to kill him, and wether or not he’s saved up enough to retire.

what’s gone wrong in this game and the first half of the lions game isn’t a mystery.  The announcers have been repeating it over and over.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

Here are 3 things I guarantee you will hear from Rivera...

1) There's a lot of football left to be played.

2) We're growing and developing.

3) It's not how you start but how you finish.  

They really fought their guts out......Oh wait a minute that was a REAL head coach who would say that. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Drock_VB said:

This entire organization is trash.   We (the fans) deserve better.  

I sure wish the other NFL owners (or at least enough of them to vote Danny out) felt this way.

The Arizona Cardinals left the division a long time ago and we promptly filled the position. 

We deserve every joke made about us.

I know this **** sucks for actual fans, but you know what? Snyder of all people deserves this ****. The masochistic part of me really wishes that this is how all home games went for Snyder: 75% or less full stadium, mostly opposing fans, absolute lopsided wins for the other team, etc. I know it makes me a bad fan, but as long as this team is going to continue to be a garbage-tier laughingstock in the league because of Snyder's decisions, why not make the misery as obvious and visible as possible? Make every "We're one player away from competing, and it's this guy!" option blow up in the most embarrassingly obvious way. Every "no, for real, THIS coach/GM/PR person is gonna finally turn the culture around!" choice be so blatantly awful that it can't be ignored.

Yeah, I know,  "not a real fan, go root for another team, etc." because nothing is going to hurt Snyder financially, which is all he cares about, but I just keep hoping deep down (for no reason) that maybe if Synder's failings are embarrassing enough for the rest of the owners, they might finally have the collective balls to do what none of us have the power to.

• Like 3