Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Speak for yourself, what's pathetic is being asked to watch this as some form of loyalty test. 

The fan base is last thing that should be called out for this bs, we are almost extinct for a reason and it hasn't changed diddly squat on the field...

Yeah, I'm not even watching the game - I live out of market and I don't have RedZone. Checking in at halftime to see the score and I know I made the right choice. Ho-lee ****. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

you would think that after years and years of being mediocre or stinking we would have a few runs of being decent like most teams do.  

That’s not going to happen. The league is designed for parity but teams who get a franchise QB can stay good for a long time and teams who have Dan Snyder heading up their organization stay bad forever.

@ Boys

Titans

@Bears*

Packers

@Colts

Vikings

@Eagles

@Texans*

Falcons*

@Giants

Bye

Giants*

@49ers

Browns

Boys

Just looking at the rest of schedule, there's 4 possible more wins. Which will get us to 5-12. Dallas and Philly likely to sweep us and I think NY beats us once.  Though knowing Ron, he probably find a way to get to at least 6-11. 

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

@ Boys

Titans

@Bears*

Packers

@Colts

Vikings

@Eagles

@Texans*

Falcons*

@Giants

Bye

Giants*

@49ers

Browns

Boys

Just looking at the rest of schedule, there's 4 possible more wins. Which will get us to 5-12. Dallas and Philly likely to sweep us and I think NY beats us once.  Though knowing Ron, he probably find a way to get to at least 6-11. 

Is it possible to be officially eliminated from the playoff by week 6? Because I'm pretty sure this team could make that happen.