Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

No, no we didn't.  

Everyone, gone.  Allen, Payne, McLaurin (YES I SAID IT), Chase, Wentz.  Anyone with a shred of value, ship them out and send Rivera, JDR and Turner with them.  Martin Mayhew, gone.  Jason Wright, get all the way out.  They can all get the **** right out of town.

Get a young coach, oh, I dunno, like we had with McVay and build this **** RIGHT PROPER.  

**** this ****ing bull**** ass ****ing joke of a franchise.  I am so sick of this ****.

Feel you dude.  Going on year 23 of Snyder's reign of terror, and I can't take it anymore either.  This is a fulcrum point.  This entire franchise, the commodes, need to be disbanded.  Get Snyder out of here.  I would gladly let him take the team somewhere else so we can start fresh.  This is just absurd at this point.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I dont know. Kind of hard to judge them today against the trash team they are playing. I love the way they built their team though. If not this year sometime int he next few probably. 

I started watching them pretty close last year and then this offseason when they totally jacked their roster up, I knew it. Ben saying it for a while. It's not just today. They have no holes and great players at every position. You shouldn't be able to put a team together like that and they are all friends and by into everything. The Eagle Hype is legit.

• Like 2

This whole coaching staff, go F yourselves. That includes you Rivera. Snyder, since you won’t choke on a chicken bone or get pancreatic cancer, my only request for you is that you hire a young GM who learned under the best and GET THE F OUT OF THE WAY. 

Just now, KDawg said:

For the Heinicke lovers, you’re aware that cutting or trading Wentz is a $22M cap hit this year and we have like $3M in cap right now, right? Of course not, because you just say things to say them.

Who said cut Wentz?  Both players are on the roster NOW.  One has nothing to do with the other.  We all know we are stuck with Wentz, that doesn't mean you can't make a change to spark something with this team.  You seem to be going a bit overboard....almost like you are being defensive.  Are you related to Wentz?

Just now, skins4eva said:

Feel you dude.  Going on year 23 of Snyder's reign of terror, and I can't take it anymore either.  This is a fulcrum point.  This entire franchise, the commodes, need to be disbanded.  Get Snyder out of here.  I would gladly let him take the team somewhere else so we can start fresh.  This is just absurd at this point.

Yep, he's the only constant through the entire time of suck.  As much as I'd like to see all of these mother****ers out of here, nothing will really change with whoever the **** else they get in here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I started watching them pretty close last year and then this offseason when they totally jacked their roster up, I knew it. Ben saying it for a while. It's not just today. They have no holes and great players at every position. You shouldn't be able to put a team together like that and they are all friends and by into everything. The Eagle Hype is legit.

Well they built the right way. Traded away anything of value and did a real rebuild. Something this franchise is incapable of doing. 

• Like 1