Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Metro: Chess world rocked by rumours of anal beads and artificial intelligence

Cooked Crack

The world of chess has been rocked by the biggest scandal in years and it involves artificial intelligence and anal beads. 

Last week, world chess champion Magnus Carlsen, withdrew from a major tournament with a $350,000 prize money after his unexpected defeat by underdog Hans Niemann. 

Norway’s Carlsen announced his withdrawal in a cryptic tweet with a video implying that Niemann had cheated. The tweet was accompanied by a video of Portuguese soccer manager, José Mourinho, saying, ‘I prefer really not to speak. If I speak, I am in big trouble.’

Other big names in the sport declared Niemann’s play ‘sus’, suspicions were raised further when Niemann admitted to cheating twice previously. Chess.com issued a statement that it had banned Niemann from its site over his alleged cheating.  Chess enthusiasts online have since gone on to speculate that Niemann may have been cheating with computer assistance and anal beads.

Niemann has vehemently denied that he cheated against Carlsen and even went so far as to say that he would play fully naked to prove it. Other chess pros have defended Niemann, calling the allegations a ‘witch hunt’.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/14/the-internet-thinks-a-chess-grandmaster-cheated-using-anal-beads-17370756/

Edited by Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

All of a sudden @Spaceman Spiff is interested in Chess now lol 

Thanks, Norvell.  Appreciate it man.  Seriously, you always seemed like a good, level headed dude, liberal at heart and trying to figure out his way in life.  Maybe a bit misguided at times, but I always thought of you as a worldly guy who wouldn't ever punch down at someone because of their sexual proclivities.

So what if I like anal beads?  Know what really gets me going?  Chess pieces.  Yes, that's right.  And I bet you can figure out where I'm headed with that, but I'm not going to further out myself here.  Let's just say a little rook and knight combo action is on a different level you've never experienced.  

So imagine my delight when I came across (no pun intended) this thread.  And then you had to go right ahead and call me out and take all of the joy out of it for me.

Thanks a lot, Norv.  Thanks a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Thanks, Norvell.  Appreciate it man.  Seriously, you always seemed like a good, level headed dude, liberal at heart and trying to figure out his way in life.  Maybe a bit misguided at times, but I always thought of you as a worldly guy who wouldn't ever punch down at someone because of their sexual proclivities.

So what if I like anal beads?  Know what really gets me going?  Chess pieces.  Yes, that's right.  And I bet you can figure out where I'm headed with that, but I'm not going to further out myself here.  Let's just say a little rook and knight combo action is on a different level you've never experienced.  

So imagine my delight when I came across (no pun intended) this thread.  And then you had to go right ahead and call me out and take all of the joy out of it for me.

Thanks a lot, Norv.  Thanks a lot.

How am I a little misguided?? 

(Lol)

• Haha 1