Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

Howell is showing great touch and accuracy overall. last pass was a little far out, but it hit him in the hands so im not mad.

It was ahead of him, but Brown needs to catch that, idc. You're on the bubble, dive for that damn ball. I see the offense is targeting him early and often. 

• Like 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think the ball was basically out of reach.  It would have been a real highlight real catch.  Which he CAN make. But didn't.  

It didn't look like bad effort to me.  

I think he gave a good effort, but he just didn't come down with it. I think he SHOULD have made the catch though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redskin301 said:

Poor Kenny Albert had to deal with 

Theismann now Doc 

Theismann was 1000 times more coherent than Doc.  Homer, yes. But he was a professional announcer.  

The Sunday Night ESPN booth with him, Mike Patrick and the guy who I can never remember was one of my favorites from the 90's.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

To be fair it was a bit out in front of him and he couldn’t have timed that jump I don’t think to get there.

Would not have been easy but if you only throw one hand out and barely leave your feet you open the scrutiny

Gotta lay out for it. He could have given himself a shot.

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Probably minority but that looked like a tough catch for Dyami. Howell put that on a rope and maybe it needed a tad more arc. 

a difficult catch but, with how squarely the ball hit him in the hand, he needed to come down with that.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dyami having a rough camp by most accounts among those watching in camp. Wonder if he could be a surprise cut? 

He has a good catch tonight, a bad drop and a "failed to make the spectacular play."

I think he has "3rd round pick" protection.  

He's probably going to get a few more looks today.