Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

He has a good catch tonight, a bad drop and a "failed to make the spectacular play."

I think he has "3rd round pick" protection.  

He's probably going to get a few more looks today.  

I hope he plays the whole game so we get a real good look.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Replay on the Ravens broadcast looked like Brown kinda half assed that pass down the sideline. Took his eyes off the ball looking for the hit. 😬

I'd be fine if he's cut. 

I think he heard footsteps on the play across the middle, but the one along the sideline, I think he was overthrown by 2-5 inches or he makes the catch.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Replay on the Ravens broadcast looked like Brown kinda half assed that pass down the sideline. Took his eyes off the ball looking for the hit. 😬

I'd be fine if he's cut. 

That was my take, he misplayed the approach to the ball. After doing that it was more difficult, a tough catch, but catchable.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'd be fine if he's cut. 

Meh.

It's not like we are relying on him anyway.

IMO it was indeed a tough catch for Dyami but he’s not making tough catches in the preseason or last season and he’s been according to most having a “meh” camp. 

I admit the thing that upsets me about Dyami is that he was the one WR who didn’t go to California to practice with Wentz this off season after supposedly his chemistry wasn’t hot with Wentz during OTAs

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He has a good catch tonight, a bad drop and a "failed to make the spectacular play."

I think he has "3rd round pick" protection.  

He's probably going to get a few more looks today.  

Nothing in this game makes me feel out on Dyami but the whole book on him combined doesn’t give me a good feeling about his trajectory 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, Doc thought it was absolutely awesome that he escaped and got tackled for a larger loss.  No quit.  Great play.  

Sigh.  

I thought it was a great effort and a damn good attempt to make something positive happen. Unfortunately the escape didn’t lead to any positive outcomes and, the mistake he did make, he should have launched that into the 10th row. But he knew it was 3rd down and wanted to try to convert. Rookie mistake.

• Thanks 1

Every time Milne does something, the fact that he managed to get into some type of a pissing match with the Jet's equipment manager because he's dating Zach Wilson's ex-girlfriend.  

If we ever play the Jets and Milne is still with whoever that girl is, I want Milne to go out as a captain and the girl to be the honorary coin flip person.  

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Pretty sure Doc is all fired up bc Howell broke a tackle.

i think it's crack.  But whatever.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2