Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

I'd like to see Scott Turner take a shot on first or second down at the endzone.  Even if it's not complete, Sam can throw it 50 yards.  Have whoever is the fastest receiver just run a go route and throw it out there and see if he can run under it.  

Why?  Because it shows you are willing to do it when you cross the 50.  Which means teams have to take some notice of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Danny Johnson and Brown making this team seems to be in jeopardy 

I'm not sure who makes it over Danny Johnson, who played really well at the end of last year.  

Brown, I think he's a lock for one more year.  I don't think they are going to give up on a 3rd round pick after 1 year.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

This is one thing that has always pissed me off. Ron and JDR were far from soft players. I dont understand why it hasnt transferred over to the team. 

It was a joke anyway, as people were complaining this week that someone in the media called them soft lol

Edited by Captain James
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

He ruins the entire broadcast, he is horrible, garbage, cant stand him.

Good news is that if you live in the DC area, you can view the game on ABC7 with the Ravens announcers.  I’ve been watching the Ravens feed the entire game.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I feel like I know Patterson can run the ball against 3rd and 4th stringers.  I don't feel like I need to be reminded of that.  

I’m not sure we should be highlighting him for another team anyways.

I hope he makes the team but the number of RBs we have makes that hard 

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That could be just dual bad plays, or it could be a coaching/player issue. But both players taking the in cut that aggressively might suggest one of them was supposed to while the other stays on-top. I say this because there is no other vertical threat on that side of the field. It's just the WR, so it lets them try some bracketing on a lone target. If that is the case, then I have no idea whose fault it was.

Edited by Always A Commander Never A Captain