Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

I feel like we're trying to win this game and we definitely have been, but Brown and Sims just suck.

Has there been a single play to a TE?

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

Still running on first down?

Feels like we're running a lot. I assume we're trying to take a look at the Oline and other positions blocking ability. We saw on the Sims reverse how bad the TEs blocking was.

• Thumb up 1

I don’t think I can take another half of this tonight :ols: going to watch something else and follow this thread I think. I can’t  remember the last time I did that with the Washington Football Franchise Est. 1932. Of course we’ve had doubles all week and I’ve spent every other minute of my life dad’ing, working and gameplanning/call sheet making/practice planning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I feel like we're trying to win this game and we definitely have been, but Brown and Sims just suck.

Has there been a single play to a TE?

Feels like we're running a lot. I assume we're trying to take a look at the Oline and other positions blocking ability. We saw on the Sims reverse how bad the TEs blocking was.

there was at least 1 pass to armani.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Looking at it objectively, it's safe to say that Brown is going to be cut.  Way too many other guys showing promise.  Sad, because I actually thought he was going to be a difference maker.

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

Looking at it objectively, it's safe to say that Brown is going to be cut.  Way too many other guys showing promise.  Sad, because I actually thought he was going to be a difference maker.

Yeah, hopefully we see the other guys now. I'm starting to think we do actually go 5 WRs