Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

I just saw something from Keim saying the starters are unlikely to play at all. My question is...why not? It's not like they've been playing well, on either side of the ball. We got thrashed by KC last week. Feels like this team needs all the reps it can get.

• Like 5

Great title 

when i was a kid i attended more colts games than skins games even though i was a skins fan. Could not get into rfk more than 1-2 times a year on my Dads bosses tickets. But i (or before i could drive my dad) could drive up to Baltimore and get into memorial stadium for cheap.

The Washington Commanders have announced that the following players will not participate in their preseason finale against the Baltimore Ravens:

• QB Carson Wentz
  • WR Terry McLaurin
  • T Charles Leno
  • G Andrew Norwell
  • C Chase Roullier
  • G Trai Turner
  • T Sam Cosmi
  • TE Logan Thomas
  • WR Curtis Samuel
  • WR Jahan Dotson
  • RB Antonio Gibson
  • C Keith Ismael
  • TE John Bates
  • TE Cole Turner
  • TE Curtis Hodges
  • WR Cam Sims
  • WR Kyric McGowan
  • RB J.D. McKissic
  • RB Brian Robinson
  • RB Jonathan Williams
  • DE Montez Sweat
  • DT Daron Payne
  • DT Jonathan Allen
  • LB Jamin Davis
  • LB Cole Holcomb
  • CB Kendall Fuller
  • CB William Jackson III
  • S Kamren Curl
  • S Bobby McCain
  • DT Phidarian Mathis
  • CB Josh Drayden
  • G Nolan Laufenberg
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I just saw something from Keim saying the starters are unlikely to play at all. My question is...why not? It's not like they've been playing well, on either side of the ball. We got thrashed by KC last week. Feels like this team needs all the reps it can get.

Cause they've got to cut 27 dudes & starters have played like ass in Pre Season season before Ron ever got here.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Give me a winning team with a winning culture/philosophy and I wouldn't care about their uniforms.  

I would still believe they look horrible and were designed by someone who doesn’t understand lighting or gradient shading. 

Or basic sense. No stripe on the pants is borderline abuse. And the W and middle stripe on the helmet should be outlined in white. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I would still believe they look horrible and were designed by someone who doesn’t understand lighting or gradient shading. 

Or basic sense. No stripe on the pants is borderline abuse. And the W and middle stripe on the helmet should be outlined in white. 

I was just thinking the same thing about the pants.  That's just gnarly. 

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

...what is this golf ****?

They just said they're going to football

and now they have. ols

and I guess if your target audience is people boring enough to watch golf, then a preseason game would probably do it. 

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Haha 1