Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To The Washington Commanders Jahan Dotson WR Penn State

PCS

So, as a Penn State fan who was taking mental notes on you jackwagons (said with love, promise!) I thought maybe I'd just keep a log here of Dotson vs. your other mancrushes.

Dotson - 3 catches for 40 yards, 2 TD's.  Both showed off his hands, the second one was just gorgeous.

We were supposed to trade up, right?  Give up picks to get someone else?  I can't remember....

Chris Olave - 3 catches for 41 yards

Drake London - 5 catches for 74 yards

Garrett Wilson - 4 catches for 52 yards

Jameson Williams - Injured List

What's that you say...you didn't want to trade up, but you wanted Treylon Burks instead?

Treylon Burks - 3 catches for 55 yards

So....I'm gonna go ahead and say after one week, we clearly made the correct choice :)

Edited by Forehead
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So, as a Penn State fan who was taking mental notes on you jackwagons (said with love, promise!) I thought maybe I'd just keep a log here of Dotson vs. your other mancrushes.

Dotson - 3 catches for 40 yards, 2 TD's.  Both showed off his hands, the second one was just gorgeous.

We were supposed to trade up, right?  Give up picks to get someone else?  I can't remember....

Chris Olave - 3 catches for 41 yards

Drake London - 5 catches for 74 yards

Garrett Wilson - 4 catches for 52 yards

Jameson Williams - Injured List

What's that you say...you didn't want to trade up, but you wanted Treylon Burks instead?

Treylon Burks - TBD, later game

So....I'm gonna go ahead and say after one week, we clearly made the correct choice :)

Seems like all the rookies had good starts

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I think we can officially call Dotson as receiver #1B. What I like about him more than his football skills is his demeanor. Guy seems humble, grounded, not too caught up with the pressure of the league, and genuinely a good locker room guy. His attitude is so similar to Terry.

Hard to find that non-Diva attitude with wideouts. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan93 said:

I think we can officially call Dotson as receiver #1B. What I like about him more than his football skills is his demeanor. Guy seems humble, grounded, not too caught up with the pressure of the league, and genuinely a good locker room guy. His attitude is so similar to Terry.

Hard to find that non-Diva attitude with wideouts. 

I agree. Seems really down to earth and just loves to play the game 

• Like 1