Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

27 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Like Elon Musk, so not Elon Musk? But we bring his name into for kicks…???

But, also would you allow your kids DNA to be modified to remove genetic dispositions for cancer/Alzheimer’s/other genetic defects? That would make them genetically superior. For a different topic I guess.

Such as Elon Musk. 10 kids. 3 women. Including twins last year with one of his top executives. 

34 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Like Elon Musk, so not Elon Musk? But we bring his name into for kicks…???

But, also would you allow your kids DNA to be modified to remove genetic dispositions for cancer/Alzheimer’s/other genetic defects? That would make them genetically superior. For a different topic I guess.

If I get an augmented kid, his name will be Kahn.  Well, if he's a boy, at least.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t understand what having a lot of kids has to do with genetically modifying DNA. More chances of mutations???

I think the point is that what they have to do with each other is this supposed underground movement for self absorbed tech and billionaires to create offspring that’s superior to everyone else to save the planet 

haven’t read the article so idk how much of it was well backed vs nonsense. But that’s the connection 

42 minutes ago, tshile said:

I think the point is that what they have to do with each other is this supposed underground movement for self absorbed tech and billionaires to create offspring that’s superior to everyone else to save the planet 

haven’t read the article so idk how much of it was well backed vs nonsense. But that’s the connection 

Rich pampered kids

The "other" white meat

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

ah, well, using that logic the county of Niger must have a lot of self absorbed tech billionaires. 😂😂😂

6.7 births per woman 😅

Elon Musk is just a ladies man… 

35 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'll miss it but I really hope Twitter ****ing burns now. Lessons have to be learned. 

He says as he consumes all them tweets…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

ah, well, using that logic the county of Niger must have a lot of self absorbed tech billionaires. 😂😂😂

Allegedly, Elon subscribes to the notion that rich elites aren't having enough rich elite children (but the plebes are) and that the rich elite will eventually die out.

If only. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Allegedly, Elon subscribes to the notion that rich elites aren't having enough rich elite children (but the plebes are) and that the rich elite will eventually die out.

If only. 

Based on what? Having a lot of kids? The last time the rich elite died out we called it the Dark Ages… or maybe that was the French Revolution… 🤔

It's interesting how Elon "I don't understand how humans work" Musk ostensibly keeps being surprised when he does something ****ty and people don't just take it.

"Wait, they're not hitting the 'yes' button to working 70 hour weeks and sleeping their offices for no additional benefit whatsoever, other than because I said so and I'm Elon Musk??"

• Haha 2

What We Know About Elon Musk and the Emerald Mine Rumor

Since at least 2018, a rumor has been shared online about Tesla CEO and Twitter owner Elon Musk in regard to his father's purported past ownership of an "apartheid emerald mine" or "slave emerald mine." The gist of the claim was that Elon's father, Errol Musk, who reports say has been estranged from his son for some time, owned an emerald mine during apartheid in South Africa, and that it was seed money from his father's wealth from the mine that made it possible for him to become the American billionaire he is today.

Here's a summary of our findings: We located reporting from as far back as 2009 and 2014 that said when Elon Musk ("Elon" herefafter) was a child in South Africa in the 1980s, his father ("Errol" hereafter) at some point owned "a stake in an emerald mine" near Lake Tanganyika in Zambia, not South Africa. Beyond that, we were unable to find any evidence that showed money generated from his father's involvement in the mine helped Elon build his wealth in North America. 

Below, we have laid out all of the data that we found, including examples of the rumor, as well as stories from newspaper archives and blogs.

Click on the link for more

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Musk himself has stated in interviews that his father owned part of an emerald mine in South Africa. 🤷‍♂️

In Zambia, not South Africa.

You should read the whole Snopes piece.  They did a lot of detailed research into the question.

Edited by China
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

6.7 births per woman 😅

Is “number of kids any random person on the planet is having” really what you took away from that?

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Is “number of kids any random person on the planet is having” really what you took away from that?

Nah, what I took away from it was that it was stupid connection that was attempting to be made.

On the other hand Musk is just another random person… 🤷‍♀️

All you clowns still don’t see Elon’s super genius in plain sight.

He doesn’t need employees because his standing army of kids can run the platform.

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

"Wait, they're not hitting the 'yes' button to working 70 hour weeks and sleeping their offices for no additional benefit whatsoever, other than because I said so and I'm Elon Musk??"

And I would bet that a huge proportion of those who said ‘yes’ did so because they just want more time to work on their exit.

• Thumb up 1