Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Hard to believe how bad this is going, honestly lol

Yeah. I mean...I knew it was probably not going to be very smooth, considering what we know about Elon. But I didn't expect it to be this much of a dumpster fire this quickly. I thought it would be a slow burn.

But right now even bulls in china shops are like "damn, bro. respect."

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Never underestimate the power of trolls on unmoderated social media.

Or what happens when an idiot takes sole control over a platform's services and basically gives the trolls free reign. Every single part of this was 100% predictable, but Elon got rid of anyone who would question him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Or what happens when an idiot takes sole control over a platform's services and basically gives the trolls free rein. Every single part of this was 100% predictable, but Elon got rid of anyone who would question him.

It would be no where as chaotic without the trolling that is going on, I don’t think. However, we aren’t really disagreeing.

• Thumb up 1

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not

So basically within 2 weeks of the sale of Twitter, the banks already see the writing on the wall and are trying to sell their debt...but nobody wants it unless it's steeply discounted.

They may have lost about $5.2 billion in 2 weeks. If they actually do start to sell at that price, it means they think the whole thing is going to go bust and are just trying to get anything they can.

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 1