Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

5 hours ago, tshile said:

Just a guess - but I’m guessing he’s driving clicks and he’s doing it, in part, to drive traffic etc. 

He drives clicks just by saying "My shoe is untied" lol...Elon has millions of followers who all seem to jump at the chance to like whatever he says and (they hope) interact with him. He's not floating moronic--and dangerous--conspiracy theories simply to generate extra clicks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/12/elon-musk-is-no-longer-the-richest-person-in-the-world.html

KEY POINTS

Elon Musk is no longer the wealthiest person, according to Forbes, after a decline in Tesla share price meant that LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault knocked him from his lofty perch.

Musk held the title of the world’s wealthiest man since September 2021, when he overtook Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.

Arnault made his fortune building the world’s largest luxury conglomerate, which includes brands like Louis Vuitton but also Tiffany, Tag Heuer, and Celine.

giphy (47).gif

• Like 2

Twitter Account Tracking Elon Musk’s Private Jet Gets Shadow Banned

A Twitter account tracking Elon Musk’s private jet across the world suddenly flew under the radar earlier this month, with users finding they could no longer search for the automated account, or tag it in tweets through suggested usernames.

The reason for the heavy restriction on its accessibility, according to the bot’s creator, Jack Sweeney, was that Twitter staffers had dampened the account in a targeted effort—and he had the receipts to prove it.

Click on the link for the full article

10 minutes ago, China said:

A Twitter account tracking Elon Musk’s private jet across the world suddenly flew under the radar earlier this month, with users finding they could no longer search for the automated account, or tag it in tweets through suggested usernames.

The reason for the heavy restriction on its accessibility, according to the bot’s creator, Jack Sweeney, was that Twitter staffers had dampened the account in a targeted effort—and he had the receipts to prove it.

Maybe this is the reason Musk bought Twitter… time for Jack to create a Patreon and YouTube live stream I guess.

9 hours ago, China said:

I called this upthread when we had one of those free speech absolutists around.

On 12/12/2022 at 1:09 AM, Fergasun said:

He's on the Trump plan.  I think his pronouns are "a-hole" / "Mr. Burns wanna-be... ".  "The right" will hero worship anyone powerful who amplify's their garbage... but I am sure he will ban people who call him a racist POS... because "what about my feelings."  

This is the equivalent of buying a media outlet and the amplifying everything you say.  When can we ignore him?  Except he does know that people can't quit the blue-T... good job Elon.  You have guaranteed yourself a huge megaphone.  

Nah, liberals will leave once they've had enough. We're not like the maga chuds, we don't want to be around the other side. We don't live simply to annoy them,

22 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I only have Twitter so I can read embedded (here or a couple other places) tweets without the irritating message to join. Opened my home page once.

Same here, I don't think I've tweeted once.

Over the past two weeks, Elon Musk has shaken up Twitter’s legal department, disbanded a council that advised the social media company on safety issues and is continuing to take drastic steps to cut costs. 

Mr. Musk appears to be gearing up for legal battles at Twitter, which he purchased in October for $44 billion, according to seven people familiar with internal conversations. He and his team have revamped Twitter’s legal department and pushed out one of his closest advisers in the process. They have also instructed employees to not pay vendors in anticipation of potential litigation, the people said. 

To cut costs, Twitter has not paid rent for its San Francisco headquarters or any of its global offices for weeks, three people close to the company said. Twitter has also refused to pay a $197,725 bill for private charter flights made the week of Mr. Musk’s takeover, according to a copy of a lawsuit filed in New Hampshire District Court and obtained by The New York Times. 

Twitter’s leaders have also discussed the consequences of denying severance payments to thousands of people who have been laid off since the takeover, two people familiar with the talks said. And Mr. Musk has threatened employees with lawsuits if they talk to the media and “act in a manner contrary to the company’s interest,” according to an internal email sent last Friday.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 2

Musk Didn’t Even Vote in Midterms He Cared So Much About

Elon Musk, who implored his army of Twitter followers to vote Republican in the 2022 midterms, did not vote in the election, state records show.

The billionaire is registered in Cameron County, Texas, where his rocket company SpaceX has a launch base and development site. Musk lists a modest home as his residence, though he has been known to spend time at other luxury properties.

• Haha 1