Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

He's giving folks who want to cover him or harrass him, the blue print on how to do it. 

If I'm a rival company in EVs or Space Rockets, or just someone who hates his politics. I'd be all over this. Even my cat stops chasing the laser pointer after a minute. He can't help himself. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Haha 3

I think anyone with a working prefrontal cortex knew that Elon's "free speech" thing was bull**** and what it actually meant was "free speech for right wingers I agree with", but I didn't realize he would show himself to be this much of a hypocrite this fast. Sort of like how I expected him to **** up Twitter, but not on this scale and this quickly.

It's borderline impressive and hard to look away from in the same way 4 trains simultaneously derailing, turning into antimatter pickles that then detonating would be hard to look away from because what the ****? How?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

4 trains simultaneously derailing, turning into antimatter pickles that then detonate

This occurrence was only hypothesized in an Einsteinian De'Gherkin experiment.  We'll know more assuming the NSF funds my Large Dill Collider proposal.

• Haha 2