Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

"Companies that don't want to advertise on X...go **** yourself."

sure he has that kind of money to say **** you to advertisers but is it worth it

so many advertisers have bailed, and all Redskins fans know the power of sponsors and advertising. The second Nike and FedEx told Snyder no mas, he change the name.

• Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
  Hide contents

This dude is uncool even when cursing

4 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Finally got around to watching the advertisers clip…that man is tripping balls.  Ketamine has scrambled them brains good.

I'm not willing to go to twitter.... even to watch people **** all over Musk's face

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Criminals will never aim at the glass where your head is at

I don’t really want to have to worry about if my car is bulletproof so I don’t get the idea that this is good marketing.

Also, how many cars do you think can stop a 9mm?  I mean, I guess newer cars are aluminum panels instead of steel, I’d imagine an f100 is bullet proof too.

i guess they could never figure out the ball to the window problem. 

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t really want to have to worry about if my car is bulletproof so I don’t get the idea that this is good marketing.

Also, how many cars do you think can stop a 9mm?  I mean, I guess newer cars are aluminum panels instead of steel, I’d imagine an f100 is bullet proof too.

i guess they could never figure out the ball to the window problem. 

Most car doors won't be able to stop a 9mm, unless it's a super low velocity round. But to your point, who even cares? If your main decision factor for a car is what kind of firearm rounds it can stop then you either have way bigger problems than what car to buy or you have incredibly bizarre priorities in life.

This is a marketing gimmick, nothing more.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 10:41 AM, Cooked Crack said:

Good thing this guy doesn't have a bunch of contracts with the government

Patiently waiting for Biden to leave Twitter and take the Government with him. 

Make their own RSS feed or something, I want to believe RSS was too early and now is perfect with all the notifications we get from everything we follow.  I respect apps for giving option to bug you with new info or not, please make life easy and just make an app for updates from the government only

Federal Agencies and Military Units don't typically get into all the potential riff raff on X...they treat it like business and stay professional.  Send a professional message and stop doing business with them.

• Thumb up 1