Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Yeah just like CRT "took off" in 2021. 🤣

Woke, CRT, DEI all have literally been around for more than half a century. Wonder why a certain demographic is so outraged by it now? 🤔 

if you want to act stupid like you don’t understand what the meaning of my post was, fine

fits right along with believe there’s a bunch of masters pulling all the strings a the time 

enjoy your conspiracy theorist way of life :cheers:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

if you want to act stupid like you don’t understand what the meaning of my post was, fine

fits right along with believe there’s a bunch of masters pulling all the strings a the time 

enjoy your conspiracy theorist way of life :cheers:

DEI has literally been around since 18th century America. 🤣

Keep drinking that culture war kool aid kid.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't know how many people actually read the article @China posted, but this link was in there related to the IBM matter Elonnis referencing to:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/ibm-diversity-efforts-targeted-by-stephen-millers-legal-group

Wannabe nazi Stephen Miller is on the anti-DEI side...and that probably should tell a lot of us all we need to know. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Wannabe nazi Stephen Miller is on the anti-DEI side...and that probably should tell a lot of us all we need to know. 

I don't agree and will wait for if there's a court ruling or not.

I don't believe we as a melting pot should be blowing off the outrage of the month when many of them have a common theme.

My response was "show me the carfax" to both sides of this matter, there were whole states labeled as CRT safe havens that didn't teach CRT at all, like my VA.  That was easy and we still lost.

Supreme Court jus took a bite out of Affirmative Action regarding college admissions, so I don't agree with laughing off where things like this are coming from if they keep coming back and either starting fires or getting results they want.

5 hours ago, tshile said:

I don’t suppose it had anything to do with DEI taking off as a topic in general 🙄

Dude, it’s been around since the damn 60s. Not the acronym, but stop getting so bent out of shape all the time. Sheesh!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1