Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

I'm not too concerned about our lack of activity in FA. For one thing unless you're getting elite best in the league at their positions you're often overpaying for guys but also we have done really well at bargain hunting with this regime. I wanna keep building up through the draft the way you really build up a contender.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dangerous game to play with a guy as good as Fletcher Cox, why couldn’t that just happen with a restructure without letting him leave the building and test FA? I hope he’s stolen. Him leaving the division would be so sweet

Edited by Conn
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Rams throwing 3 year near 50mil deal at Robinson. 

We should not be having cap concerns. It’s ridiculous.

This is their window. All in. They will be the Falcons and Saints soon, but it won’t be due to there QBs money, just all the other manipulation of the cap they’ve been doing with their studs. 

14 minutes ago, Conn said:

Dangerous game to play with a guy as good as Fletcher Cox, why couldn’t that just happen with a restructure without letting him leave the building and test FA? I hope he’s stolen. Him leaving the division would be so sweet

PR. He’s gone. A Ram by tomorrow 

Edited by wit33

20 minutes ago, Conn said:

I think that's why they didn't do it day 1 of FA

Get teams like the Jags to blow their fun-bucks

I need a contender to come knocking.

2 minutes ago, oraphus said:

Any guesses on what Browns would get on a trade for Mayfield? I am thinking two firsts at a minimum 

My guess is a 2nd with chance to become a 1st. He’s a small pocket QB with one remaining year on his deal. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I feel like the moment JD left that room, there awaits somebody from the league with a pee-cup.

He had the option to join the Bills and Josh Allen, for the same money, and opted to turn around and stay here.  I bet his wife didn't like the cold that comes with Buffalo.

For the same money he chose not to uproot his family, not learn a new offense and stay in a warmer climate.

Yes he gave up a chance to go to a better team, but its not like he was a new FA and had to chose between two new destinations. He has ties here

Had he rejected more money to stay here, then I'd test his pee.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, oraphus said:

Any guesses on what Browns would get on a trade for Mayfield? I am thinking two firsts at a minimum 

I hope your joking?😂😂😂 the Browns should give any team 2 first to take him.That little Bo who Mayfield had a great off.line 2 awesome running backs,2 good TE’s and very good WR’s and he couldn’t do💩.Screw him stick with commercials you’re good at that but stay off the field.