Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder doesn’t care about winning

Birdlives

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Can't even compare him to Slumdog Millionaire. That guy was smart and endured torture. Dan would lose on the $100 question.

It was just such a specific set of circumstances that got him to the million dollar question. The path Snyder took to becoming an owner is just far too lucky.

33 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Does he even attend games anymore?  For the life of me, I cannot remember the last time he was shown in the owner’s box during a game.

My guess is he has prohibited networks from showing his box on TV

• Like 1

I think Snyder does care and he's still a fan of this slop. In fact, he may be the only fan going into the 2022 with a whack name like Commanders and no QB or Chase Young (injury). 

But I also know that Snyder is a loser, a beta, and a schmuck and his multiple failures (Johnny Rockets, Six Flags)  translate to the organization.

The NFL owners are protecting him because he makes their organizations look good. Snyder is that proverbial dweeb kid in HS and it shows. He tries so hard to be cool  yet looks like a complete idiot in the process. 

The Cowboys would suck too if they have this moron running things since 1999. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

And I personally know the man who made him his money. I worked for him a decade ago. The stories of Dans ineptitude are hysterical. 

Well come on then.  Do tell.

tumblr_pzgbbmUgOV1r1byyao4_400.gifvtumblr_pzgbbmUgOV1r1byyao6_400.gifv

1 hour ago, jsharrin55 said:

This, he doesn't know how. 

1.6mill to a 4 billionaire, is mathematically equivalent to $400 to a 1 millionaire.  If that helps put it in perspective for some.   

Or 40 bucks for a person making $100,000 a year.  Chump change.

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

This. Snyder made his money as a telemarketer. Yes. Those bot calls we all love so much. His company basically invented them. And I personally know the man who made him his money. I worked for him a decade ago. The stories of Dans ineptitude are hysterical. They would be even more hysterical if the guy wasnt the owner of the NFL team I love. 

Don't leave us hanging. Spill the beans. 

We got time.

Edited by Boss_Hogg
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It woulda been nice to get a super bowl before I turned 40, I literally put this team before everything outside my education and my career. I broke up with girls because they expected to cuddle and watch movies or go on hikes or go to brunch during games and I flat out said no....but realizing that this team probably won't ever be good with this owner, I guess I have to start looking for a wife, and do the things women want to do on a Sunday outside of football sometimes. 

Edited by CjSuAvE22

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He’s the reason we’ve sucked, the reason we currently suck, and the reason we will always suck. No other threads are needed.

He also knows this is true. That’s why he will never walk away. His biggest fear is someone else taking over and immediately winning. He would rather burn it down than let that happen. His little man complex won’t allow it. He’s too much of an insecure fraud. 

• Like 3

It's not that he doesn't care about winning- it's that he is overwhelmingly incompetent and has the toxic blend of narcissistic arrogance and ignorance that renders him incapable of recognizing, let alone accepting, his corrosive limitations. Consequently, he will inevitably choose to be an overbearing participant in a losing team rather than a passive supporter of a winning one.

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Dan was never really a fan. I think he was a kid who wore is little Redskins belt buckle and got picked on. He probably said, you watch, one day I will own the Redskins and made it his lifelong goal.  He's a fan of owning the team. See, I am the big bad owner of the Redskins. I can hang out with star football players.

He's clueless and will never change. Just watch what he does in the post Rivera era- starting 23 or 24.

• Like 1

He cares about winning in the same way that I care about losing weight even while I ate two pieces of chocolate cream pie last night and then got up and blew off going to the gym today. I really want to, but it's not enough to override other concerns sometimes.

If Snyder was visited by a genie tonight who told him he could go on a New England Patriots type of two decade plus run of success, but he's have to appoint someone to run all the football operations and he wouldn't be involved in signings or the draft room or any other football decisions, he would turn it down. Both because it's not what he wants and because he doesn't feel it's necessary. He still thinks the reason he's had such a bad run is just bad luck and the incompetents he's been saddled with- Vinny, Mike, Bruce, Scott, Jay.

He idolizes Jerry Jones. And, let's be clear, he doesn't idolize him for hiring Jimmy Johnson and building a mini-dynasty. He idolizes him for being the guy who's taken over all aspects of running the football side of things, putting family members in important positions, becoming a huge sports celebrity, being a staple of talk radio and TV.... while not getting anywhere near a Super Bowl this century. That's the guy Danny wants to be. 

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, jsharrin55 said:

This, he doesn't know how. 

1.6mill to a 4 billionaire, is mathematically equivalent to $400 to a 1 millionaire.  If that helps put it in perspective for some.   

I know and have known people who have real money. It may seem like it’s a drop in the bucket to them but it’s a loss and it’s painful and they have money because they don’t like spending it on things like that. They would rather spend 2 mil on lawyers fees and win than give you their money.