Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder doesn’t care about winning

Birdlives

Stop pretending the little kid with the Redskins belt buckle cares. If he did, he would be out there with us but he’s not and never has been. It’s alway been about money, not winning, and it always will be. Snyder and his ilk are children, more concerned with self gratification than being competent

Edited by Birdlives
  • Like 1

Blame the NFL for giving the keys to one of the most valuable franchises in all of sports to a dotcom billionaire frat boy. Of course the league cited the toxic work culture of this place, when the guy in charge has never experienced or promoted any other type of work culture in his entire life.

Edited by BurgundyBooger
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

1.6 mil is huge for anyone.

His net worth is north of 4 billion.  Do the math.  He spends that on catering for a party 

And it’s been more than a given that the focus is on profit over on field results.  Not sure why this would be considered a new fangled epiphany 

Edited by stoshuaj

5 hours ago, BurgundyBooger said:

Blame the NFL for giving the keys to one of the most valuable franchises in all of sports to a dotcom billionaire frat boy. Of course the league cited the toxic work culture of this place, when the guy in charge has never experienced or promoted any other type of work culture in his entire life.

This. Snyder made his money as a telemarketer. Yes. Those bot calls we all love so much. His company basically invented them. And I personally know the man who made him his money. I worked for him a decade ago. The stories of Dans ineptitude are hysterical. They would be even more hysterical if the guy wasnt the owner of the NFL team I love. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I hate Synder with every ounce of my being.  That little prick is scum.  But the one thing I will say is - I think he wants to win - but on his own terms.  He'll make money either way - so why not try and win and make money?  He's just a loser that doesn't know how to build a solid organization.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

He does care about winning. He just doesn't know how to. Hiring the likes of Vinny and then Bruce and the list just goes on and on.

If I were the owner and my kid comes up to me and says to select Haskins I would be like yeah right. He just listens to his emotions more than reasons. Emotions will fail an individuals every time. 

• Thanks 1

I think at one time Snyder considered the other owners stupid and believed that with his business acumen he would quickly return the Redskins to their former glory and be the toast of Washington.

I highly doubt he has any interest in being popular any more.  And he's seen what happens when an NFL team is consistently bad and despised by its own fans - its value goes up as if it were consistently good and beloved.  It's the worlds greatest business.

St. Louis?

5 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

Even if he did he’s far too incompetent to do anything about it. The man is an idiot. How he stumbled his way into an NFL franchise is mind boggling. It has to be a slum dog millionaire scenario. Nothing else makes sense. 

This, he doesn't know how. 

2 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

His net worth is north of 4 billion.  Do the math.  He spends that on catering for a party 

And it’s been more than a given that the focus is on profit over on field results.  Not sure why this would be considered a new fangled epiphany 

1.6mill to a 4 billionaire, is mathematically equivalent to $400 to a 1 millionaire.  If that helps put it in perspective for some.   

• Like 1

Snyder is living proof that just because you're a billionaire doesn't necessarily mean you're smart or capable. Its as much circumstance as anything else. Dude made his money as a freaking telemarketer. He wasn't a dotcom wunderkind like Mark Cuban or a real estate tycoon like the Lerners. He's a POS who made his money in the most annoying way possible.

The Washington Redskins were a gold standard NFL franchise when he bought the team. Even though we had gone many years without winning when he bought the team, we still were considered one of the flagship entities in all of North American sports. The team had an all time winning record when he bought it. It now has a losing all time record. He has completely killed the golden goose. That is the definition of ineptitude.

Does he want to win? I mean sure, nobody wants to lose. But he has zero clue how to do it. Guy probably still thinks he's the smartest person in the room. He has no creativity. No vision. No foresight. He'll never be on the cutting edge of anything innovative and he isn't smart enough to hire people who will. He's a petty copycat who idolizes "stars" and wants to buddy buddy with them. You think other owners are best buds with their team's biggest rival owner? Jerry is probably laughing his arse off at Dan, knowing for sure his division will always essentially be a three team race at best because we will never contend as long as this moron is in charge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The Snyders (both of them) don't belong in this league.  They don't care about winning, their employees, (current or former) and the fans.  They may have given the OK on the benches which was schoolyard garbage and just dumb.  This franchise will forever be stuck where they are as long as they are in charge.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, zskins said:

He does care about winning. He just doesn't know how to. Hiring the likes of Vinny and then Bruce and the list just goes on and on.

If I were the owner and my kid comes up to me and says to select Haskins I would be like yeah right. He just listens to his emotions more than reasons. Emotions will fail an individuals every time. 

Dan values his own opinion regarding building a franchise on and off the field more than anyone else's - more than any lifelong football expert's.   And that is his downfall.  And it'll never change.

• Thanks 1

No ****.  Dan Snyder doesn’t give a **** about this fanbase.  He has personally destroyed this once proud franchise.  There is absolutely no hope as long as he is owner.  He will name this franchise a terrible name and will use taxpayers $ to build a billion dollar stadium in Northern Virginia & rake in the $ with zero regard for on the field performance.  It’s blatantly obvious & sad that he has forced many diehards out the door…

• Like 1

Stop, if he cared about winning he would listen to the folks telling him how to do it, not overriding his coaches and drafting QBs for them they don't want. 

His franchise is dying from a disease and he thinks he's smarter then the doctor's trying to save its life, he doesn't deserve credit for his intent based on the results.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1