Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Good post.

I think it’s pretty clear he’s not the answer IF he can’t somehow get his hands on a top 10 QB. But there’s nothing to be done about that because without that QB no one better will come here anyways. He’s a nice guy who seems to sort of keep Snyder in check on football-related decisions, and he’s respected by players, coaches, and agents. So for now he’s the guy and he gets another chance or two to get his QB. Because what the hell is the alternative. And if he gets that QB and some other pieces maybe his blue collar nice guy shtick pays off and builds something. If he doesn’t none of this matters anyways and we hit yet another dark age. 

RG3 is still available.

• Haha 1

Finlay said it best on the post game.

You want to be surprised that this team has hit rock bottom...again... in the Snyder era.

You want to be surprised that it is unraveling again...

But you just can't be. It is pretty much expected now. ☹️

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, I really couldn't care less. But we're behind 5 teams for 2 spots and you're saying we just need one loss to happen to be in control of our fate. That's obviously wrong.

I am not good with all the scenarios stuff. I will wait and see what Kleese says after tomorrow night. 

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, I really couldn't care less. But we're behind 5 teams for 2 spots and you're saying we just need one loss to happen to be in control of our fate. That's obviously wrong.

Technically correct: if we lose one more time we are in complete control of which location we watch the post season from. 

• Haha 5

B. Mitch, "It was absolute garbage!"

And went off on how stupid it is to bring the benches and how we lost last week too.

The Team needs to dump the benches as the players are getting too comfortable on them and rather sit on them then play on the field instead. 

Edited by zskins

2 hours ago, Redwards said:

No.

That would be when we lost to the freaking NY Jets 3-0 at RFK in the early 1990s.  They scored 3 in the first quarter.  That was enough.  🤮

No.

That would be when we lost to the freaking NY Jets 3-0 at RFK in the early 1990s.  They scored 3 in the first quarter.  That was enough.  🤮

I was at that game with my father.  At least it was close.  This was worse.

So I’m going to hazard a guess: the same people who want Rom fired are the same people who criticize Snyder for churning through coaches like Paris Hilton churns through Vodka.  (Which has been a false narrative for a decade. EDIT: the Snyder part.  Paris Hilton does churn through vodka.) 

You can’t have it both ways.

Also, for those that want Ron gone, who’s the replacement? Who comes here to work for Dan, with a fan base in revolt, and the Washington Post running a campaign against the team every 2 months, for a team with no QB?

I think this is an ok roster with some huge holes, and an ok coaching staff with a few big questions.

But this is the best we can get with our current situation. 

They need a damn top 10 QB. That’s about the only thing which turns this around.

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

that sounds terrible man, my thoughts are with you in this difficult lifetime 

Chuckle, It’s not too bad. I typically get left alone.  

Now, it’s an all out brawl with my parents if we play on thanksgiving.  But I care about upsetting them a lot less….

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

If you are in the 141 section of fed ex this Sunday can you please start the SELL THE TEAM chant..ive tried from 113 but people look at me funny and some join in plus Snyder isn't directly behind me..

Why would you want fans of opposing teams to sing "Sell the team"?

They just absolutely love Dan Snyder.

• Haha 1