Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Man. Fans turning on rivera two seasons in.....but we loved him during the 4 game winning streak.

i have no idea if he’s the answer or not. But this staff HAS to make massive upgrades this offseason, at QB, LB, and WR. changes HAVE to be made to make this a competent, top 10 offense. 

I’ll give them one more offseason (what the rest of you choose to do, i dont give a **** lol) before I decide if he’s the answer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man. Fans turning on rivera two seasons in.....but we loved him during the 4 game winning streak.

i have no idea if he’s the answer or not. But this staff HAS to make massive upgrades this offseason, at QB, LB, and WR. changes HAVE to be made to make this a competent, top 10 offense. 

I’ll give them one more offseason (what the rest of you choose to do, i dont give a **** lol) before I decide if he’s the answer. 

Good post.

I think it’s pretty clear he’s not the answer IF he can’t somehow get his hands on a top 10 QB. But there’s nothing to be done about that because without that QB no one better will come here anyways. He’s a nice guy who seems to sort of keep Snyder in check on football-related decisions, and he’s respected by players, coaches, and agents. So for now he’s the guy and he gets another chance or two to get his QB. Because what the hell is the alternative. And if he gets that QB and some other pieces maybe his blue collar nice guy shtick pays off and builds something. If he doesn’t none of this matters anyways and we hit yet another dark age. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, zskins said:

Just stating the facts. 

Personally at this point. Just lose the next two and see what QB we can draft at pick #7. Or roll with TH and get more weapons for him outside of Terry and beef up the OLine and the LB'ers. 

Taylor is a great story but not the answer. He cannot take the top off a defense he simply cannot make the throws. Dalass had him figured out take away the short game and he can't beat you. No doubt QB needs addressed in my opinion. Problem is a rookie doesn't solve all of the problems with the team. 

Covid and injuries really piled up before this game and next week could be different but I just don't think the team has it in them to come back to winning.