Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

If Heinicke plays, maybe the results are different, but hey the offense managed the usual 17 points while teasing more on a few drives.  The O-line wasn't very good blocking for the run or the pass, so I don't think that would have been good for a guy who can't throw the ball unless he is able to plant both feet and heave.    Maybe he does a few more diverse things like grabs a couple 1st downs with his legs, but I also so at least 4-5 throws by GIlbert that are broken up or worse if Heinicke is attempting them. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

So to the draft experts in here. If we lose out we get a top 7 pick by calculations right?

We are not losing to the giants without our kryptonite Daniel Jones. So no. We will make a worthless pick mid round. Probably a WR who always gets hurt. We are good at making that pick. A mix of Michel Westbrook, Rod Gardner and Josh Doctson. That’s who we are getting. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

We are not losing to the giants without our kryptonite Daniel Jones. So no. We will make a worthless pick mid round. Probably a WR who always gets hurt. We are good at making that pick. A mix of Michel Westbrook, Rod Gardner and Josh Doctson. That’s who we are getting. 

Why leave out Taylor Jacobs, Devin Thomas, and Malcolm Kelly!?!

• Haha 1

Bottom line is the Defense is terrible for the amount of resources that have been put into it..I don't care if they are missing both starting CB's..They had four 1st rounds picks starting tonight in the front seven and if you are giving up the amount of yardage and points that they gave up tonight then i think Ron needs to seriously consider trading players or getting a new DC,Because what they are putting on the field is not working.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Don’t forget the Hankman, Leonard Hankerson!

Wow if I had a beer for every bust of a WR this organization has drafted in the past 20 years.........I'd be as drunk as........Eagles fans who think this game showed how great of a team they are.