Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Rhazaghul said:

This is true, but even with all of that we have had chances.  I think we are being undone on offense by a very bland offensive game plan.  I understand the QB situation, but the kid playing seems to be able to make some throws. 

Would help if he knew his receivers names.

Just now, zskins said:

Gilbert can't escape like TH can though. 

Or Allen. Its a shame Allen didnt pass the tests. I was kind of looking forward to seeing a full game out of him. 

10-10 at the half. I would take that every single time with a QB who has been on our roster 3 days. 

• Like 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

honestly can’t complain about 10-10 at half

Sure we can 

it’s going to be 17-10 eagles after the first drive next half.

defense looks like they were all sick for the last week.

and the offense is dead especially with our offensive coordinators game plan

The Eagles have taken back all the momentum.

This is just frustrating because the Eagles look mediocre, but WFT is simply out-manned due to their squad of back ups.   

If WFT was getting beat up by a good team tonight I could stomach it more, but it's hard to sit here and have to watch a sub par team simply wear down a team that is starting backups of backups of backups. 

After that quick 10-0 lead anchored by the defense making big plays, everything has gone the opposite direction.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

honestly can’t complain about 10-10 at half

Yeah, wish I could share you optimism. It took 2 defensive takaways to even get 10 points. Our offense has gone three and out the last 3 drives, and the D is getting gashed by the rat birds run game.

We are too short handed to really compete.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think jack has had a really tough year.

He started out thinking Collins could play safety, benched Kurl… 

refuses to Blutz….

I know people have given him credit for the D’s improvement but I honestly think he’s holding them back. Year 2 and he had to simplify what the secondary is doing for it to improve? It took more than half the season for him to see and do what a large chunk of the fanbase called for this offseason (Curl always on the field, Collins playing LB)? Star alleged stud DE’s allowed to freelance to the point that JAG backups make the scheme  look better? Arguably worst LB on the roster only isn’t on the field anymore bc he got hurt? It’s just not a good look even though the D has kept us in the last half dozen games and helped give us a chance at playoffs again.

This D is not reaching its potential with that dinosaur designing the scheme and calling the plays, no matter how much talent you inject into that side of the ball.