Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Santa Claus-Hating Mo-Fo's

skins island connection

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wants it more?

55 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

No it’s not, a private jet flight from west Georgia to east California, maybe 2.5 hrs flight time, would still result in jet lag.  

Flight time matters for broke people like us who spend hours laid over in commercial airports, hopping jets, which equates to general fatigue, not “jet lag.”  So yeah bruh, it’s not that hard.   

That doesn't really prove your point, though.

2.5 hours is still a lengthy time period for travel...combine that with time zone changes and jet lag can occur.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

That doesn't really prove your point, though.

2.5 hours is still a lengthy time period for travel...combine that with time zone changes and jet lag can occur.

Califan he's a troll and doesn't understand physics 🙄 even if GG plays tonight let's smash some sheagles. I live north of Philly and I hate them damn eagles! 

44 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

"If you’re gonna truck the benches in, you can’t lose by 28 on primetime TV. "

We can lol...and probably will, dammit.

2 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I'm sure it's Dan being petty. 

I could see it being petty if it was against the Cowboys...doesn't really make sense as a petty move against the Eagles, though.

Edited by Califan007

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I could see it being petty if it was against the Cowboys...doesn't really make sense as a petty move against the Eagles, though.

He doesn't understand anything...he's an idiot. This is the only way Snyder can "burn" someone now. I miss the Mike Nolan-level stuff...at least the vanilla ice cream thing was clever. Dick move, but clever. 

58 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

Califan he's a troll and doesn't understand physics 🙄 even if GG plays tonight let's smash some sheagles. I live north of Philly and I hate them damn eagles! 

As a degreed engineer I absolutely understand the physics, thus if we were talking relativity, an instaneous flight to another time zone, say 6 hours behind, would still create jet lag especially if I went to bed at my normal time of say 11pm. 

And since we’re talking physics now, astronauts technically age slower due to the theory of relatively (jet lag) as they’re not affected by the effects of gravity and sun laps as mere earthlings.  

And yes we actually use relativity for gps calculations since its ping comes from orbiting satellites functioning at different time calculations.  But I digress from this conversation black hole…

einstein GIF

Edited by lovemaskins

So it's still up in the air who's playing QB tonight, though it looks like it'll be Garrett Gilbert, who's been with the team for all of 25 minutes.

If Gilbert is QB:

WFT 74, Eagles 3.

If Heinicke is QB:

WFT 74, Eagles 3.

If Allen is QB:

WFT 74, Eagles 3.

If the propane tanks heating the benches catch fire:

Forfeit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I am probably in the minority here due to the high risk of this approach, but if we end up with a QB off the street starting tonight I don't see any other choice but to draw up some big plays early and at least try to surprise Philly out of the gate.  You know their D-coordinator is going to be expecting run-run-pass if not run-run-run sequences a lot early and they are going to stack their defense accordingly to  make sure every 3rd down is a long conversion attempt.  The only way to really counteract that defense is to hit on some big plays.  Doesn't have to be 50 yard bombs downfield, but at least some attempts are longer completions.  At least give Philly's defense enough looks that they realize they have to play a legitimate scheme and not just put 8 guys in the box every single play.

Could this blow up in their face? Sure, but I don't see them running the ball effectively against a defense that is sitting there waiting for it. 

• Like 2

Anybody that doesnt think not having one of the 2 QBs isnt a big deal, well I want something that you are smoking. And you just dont open up the playbook with a guy that just got here, more wishful thinking. The only chance you have is to take the ball out of Gilberts hands then hope the rest of the team keeps it close, not ask him to make plays.

By mid way through the 2nd quarter all this talk will be out the window if not sooner. This is going to be a debacle, NFL season is a joke!

3 hours ago, Catatonic said:

This game has all the hallmarks of WFT taking a thorough ass kicking.  Especially after bringing in these stupid benches.  This organization’s FO has all the class of a two dollar French whore.  

3 hours ago, London Kev said:

No one cares about ****ing jet lag. I do want to hear more about these two-dollar French whores though. Two dollars, that's about £1.50, yeah?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110c3c16b884244e81ad

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You gotta have a set of brass balls to sign with a completely new team/offence 72 hours before starting an NFL game. 

I wouldn’t feel at all confident even if we had acquired Brady or Rodgers under the same circumstances.