Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Santa Claus-Hating Mo-Fo's

skins island connection

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wants it more?

51 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I said at the beginning of the season it’s going to be a maddeningly frustrating season from Samuel.

One of the worst free agent signings ever for this team and that’s an accomplishment to achieve. All the other bad signings at least played, even if they sucked, they at least contributed. This guy can’t even do that. Hopefully the “relax, its only training camp, he has plenty of time to heal” guys learn from this.

52 minutes ago, dyst said:

One of the worst free agent signings ever for this team and that’s an accomplishment to achieve. All the other bad signings at least played, even if they sucked, they at least contributed. This guy can’t even do that. Hopefully the “relax, its only training camp, he has plenty of time to heal” guys learn from this.

I blame the training staff for just not getting the surgery right away.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

just watched the first half of the Gilbert vid.

He must be playing with a neck brace because I didn't see him look off a WR once nor scan the field. They'll tee off on this guy with him doing that

Seems to move around the pocket pretty decently, and throws with some accuracy. Hopefully we won't have to find out!

16 hours ago, dyst said:

I think Albert Haynesworth would like to have a word with you, if not him Mark "Butt-fumble" Sanchez lol

I wouldn't call it a bad signing just yet, the dude is young and can definitely bounce back.

Edited by ZarG3

Jeez, the stupidity of some people. I cant. 

this one guy on twitter said “great so they’ll be jet lagged even if they clear protocols!” I said “Huh? You DO realize what jet lag is, yes? For your sake i hope you’re joking”.

his response? “they’re gonna be on a plane so yes they’d be a little jet lagged”

......no. No, they won’t. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I said at the beginning of the season it’s going to be a maddeningly frustrating season from Samuel.

Yeah.  I was just "lurking" here then but I was in total agreement.  Heck, back in freaking July, when he was still having issues, I all but knew this season was going to be a rough one for him.  I can't help but feel this wasn't treated as seriously as it should have been from the get-go by Ron and his staff.  Ron was incredibly blasé about it from the jump.  At least in public he was.  Perhaps he was different off camera.

I feel awful for Curtis because I know how badly he wants to produce and be out there.  I feel worse for the fans because year after year we have crud like this happen to us.  Just this year alone, RF goes down for the year (and probably career) after, what? six passes or so?  At $10 million / year, that's about $1.66 million or so per pass.  Regardless of FO or coaching regime, this stuff just haunts this franchise.  Curtis is MIA this year after a big contract, Chase hardly shows up this year when he's on the field and then wrecks his knee, setting his (hopeful) progression back next season.  (He'll be rehabbing all offseason when we desperately needed him to be working on his actual game, thus, next year you'll see much of the same as this year from him.)  SMDH   🤮

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, the stupidity of some people. I cant. 

this one guy on twitter said “great so they’ll be jet lagged even if they clear protocols!” I said “Huh? You DO realize what jet lag is, yes? For your sake i hope you’re joking”.

his response? “they’re gonna be on a plane so yes they’d be a little jet lagged”

......no. No, they won’t. 

20-30 min flight....jet lag....lol

43 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

I think Albert Haynesworth would like to have a word with you, if not him Mark "Butt-fumble" Sanchez lol

I wouldn't call it a bad signing just yet, the dude is young and can definitely bounce back.

Of course anything can happen in the future. We may even win a Superbowl. But as of now - he is worse than Sanchez and Haynesworth. Both of those guys at least played. 

*note “as of now”, hopefully next year is better for him.